Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: International Quilt Festival - Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by 117becca View Post
    Ironically, I was talking w/ a quilting friend of mine at church this morning and realized that I was thinking of a different show.

So - I still plan on going and thankfully, I'll end up in the right place since I'm coming about an hour away.

Is there onstreet parking near there, or is it just in the garages?
    There won't be much on street parking, but there is a large garage that has a skywalk directly into the convention center. It costs about $10 for the day, but the convenience is nice. We always use that one.

I was hoping either my aunt and cousin or my mother-in-law would go with me, but no one wants to spend a full day, so my DH has volunteered to hang out. He's an enabler, so I will probably come home with more things than I should!!

Quote Originally Posted by 117becca View Post
    I went last year and didn't think it was all that big...It was in Sharonville, is that where it is again? The show in Lebanon at the Historical Society had more vendors....However, thanks for the reminder - I'll probably go.
    Different show. the one downtown is the big International. Sharonville has a regional show.
    Judi in Ohio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2