Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Juki long arm

Juki long arm

Juki TL-2200 QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Long Arm 18x10" Quilting Machine

I was at a quilt show and most recently purchased an inexpensive long arm without any gadgets
    I saw this long arm and fell in love with it, it is easy to use.
    It is not in my budget now but I was very impressed with it and the all inclusive price of the frame, sttitch regulator and machine was enticing...

For those of you who are Juki fans I thought I would introduce you

Did you happen to take a picture. Thank you for the heads up, I am looking for one and like Juki brand.

Banned
    I will have to research this one, I love Juki's!

Blog Entries
    here's a link http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/juki-tl-2200qvp.php
    wow, there's not too much bulk to the machine, leaving more room for the quilt.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Looks like a pretty cool machine!

I'm going to have to look this up also!!! I love my Juki TL-98Q!!!

Blog Entries
    I just tried this machine out at my LQS yesterday. It is SO awesome. I'd just about be tempted to sell my car to get one, but then I wouldn't be able to get to the quilt shop for lessons!!!!
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

Blog Entries
    Wow, it looks awesome! I wish I had the money and space for a larger machine. I just ordered the Juki TL-2010Q and hope that I love it as much as everyone else loves theirs!

I was seriously considering this machine, but they delayed the release date for so long that finally I decided to go with another brand. In the end, it was the right decision for me because of the excellent dealer service and training I'm receiving. If I already knew how to use a long arm though, this machine would probably have been quite tempting. It has the dead bar (extra take up) so you don't have to adjust the bar as the quilt rolls. It has a higher throat than most 18" machines so there's more room for the quilt to roll, really good lighting and it automatic scissors.

I suspect they'll offer a great initial pricing deal when they finally do hit the market.

I'm a new owner of a Juki 600 and I can't believe how great it is. I think if they made a machine with a 12" harp and the features of the 600 I would only own Juki's. If I ever branch into longarm that guy is on the top of my list.

I'm definitely checking this out at the AQS show in April. It appears that Juki, and their dealers are offering an intro price, which makes sense as this is their first domestic longarm. I luv, luv, luv Juki's!!! They know how to make machines. I have an industrial Juki--it's fabulous!!

You all should check out the website "Kathy's Quilt" for information and a video on the new longarm Juki. Lots of information on the site and she includes everything you might need for the machine.

Hi, I am SERIOUSLY thinking about buying the JUKI TL-2200QVP. There are not currently any good youtube videos about this machine and no one has any demonstration of the stitch regulation and no one has a video that you can watch showing it working. I would love to hear from anyone that has used this machine. Should I buy it? I can't get over the intro offer and I need to make my decision by the end of April 2013. JUKI goes with my "Kawaii" ness...

I am very UNimpressed by kathyquilts.com promotion of this machine. JUKI should hire me, I could make some really good youtube videos and really promote this machine.

Greetings to everyone!

My name is Christopher Dimos and I work for Sewing Machines Plus.com. I would love to work with each of you and discuss this new Juki. It is a phenomenal machine with a steel frame, adjustable front handle bars, and the only machine on the market with thread cutters.

I look forward to hearing from you and you may call 1-800-401-8151 and ask for my extension: 119.

Have a wonderful day!

Warm regards,
    Christopher
    Name:  My_pic_small.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  5.3 KB

Hi, check out the website where I work. www.sewingmachinesplus.com we have the machines in stock and ready to ship and will meet or beat all competitors prices. and we offer 0% financing (OAC) 1-800-401-8151

Blog Entries
    I love love love my juki 98q.
    SMILE- it will make everyone wonder what you are up to.
    Stay strong and keep looking up.

Any updates from the crowd? Has anyone on this board purchased this machine. (I'm biting at the bit!)

Awaiting delivery juki QVP

Quote Originally Posted by SmickChick View Post
    Any updates from the crowd? Has anyone on this board purchased this machine. (I'm biting at the bit!)
    I ordered it at local quilt show at a great discount and they through in the back handles. Paid shipping but no tax. It arrives EOM. I'll post update after I get it assembled and running. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by gvolle44 View Post
    I ordered it at local quilt show at a great discount and they through in the back handles. Paid shipping but no tax. It arrives EOM. I'll post update after I get it assembled and running. Can't wait.
    I can't wait to hear all about it! I just love my Juki 2010q and F600 so this would be my next BIG step someday...

So, has anyone bought this machine yet? it looks so awesome. I have a 17" Bailey which I like a lot, but so many features of the Juke make me want one.

New Juki Longarm

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl222 View Post
    So, has anyone bought this machine yet? it looks so awesome. I have a 17" Bailey which I like a lot, but so many features of the Juke make me want one.
    I just recently bought the new Juki longarm and I love it. I have it up and running. It is rather easy to put together (my daughter helped me). I love the stitch regulator and it has lighting on the handles which you can adjust for comfort. I love everything about it especially the price because it was more in my price range. I got it for the introductory price. Love this machine.
    God bless you and have a nice day.

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie, I bought the Juki last Friday and still am not able to get the tension set correctly. Any tips?
    Bonnie G.

Blog Entries
    I do not have the juki long arm, but I have the Juki HZLF 300 DSM. I love this machine. I would recommend a Juki sewing machine to anyone. Does anyone know if they make an embroidery machine? Also do they make the sit down long arm like the sweet sixteen machine?
    Charlene

I bought my juki long arm here. I was impressed with the knowledgable sales people! Then I got the machine. Woo Hoo Whatr an impressive massive thing. I got the 12 foot frame and it did take some leveling. But it glides so easily. I have problems with my back and will be seated so the 2 rails being vertical on the front means not having to stretch over 6 inches just to get to the quilting surface. It's on a frame from Grace specially made for this machine. The stitch regulator is also made by Grace. It was extremely straight forward in assembly. There is a DVD and good instructions. The holes are machined so you don't fiddle with matching nuts and washers up and dropping them I did not have to pay for someone to come put it together, you know how much they charge for that. And shipping was free. And the financing was 0% And no I do not work for either Sewing Machines Plus or Grace. Talk to them they do some great deals. They had everything I wanted and it was a great price.
    Debi C

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast