Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Longarm Quilting Machines

Moz
    Quote Originally Posted by Maralyn
    I have an APQS Ultimate II that is ten years old. It does what I bought it for and at my age and with only retirement income, I won't be upgrading. Truthfully I would like something smaller, but that's an "if I win the lotto" dream.
    This is what I have too, Maralyn. I love the old gal. She does a great job. If I had wishes I'd probably not mind a regulator to do line work with, but then I'd be doing the kind of work I don't like so ...well, you know the grass is always greener :).

Blog Entries
    I have a Nolting Pro 24 and love it!

I have the Gammill Classic. I purchased it about 11 years ago. I tried out the Nolting and A-1 before buying my Gammill. I am like most people who own a quilting machine-I tried them out and bought the one that "fit" me best. I'm one of those people who believe the less "gadgets" on one the less you will have problems with. My Gammill is not a heavy machine I can easily guide it with one finger. Maybe if the table was not level it would be harder to guide. I love it!!!!

There is an A-1 dealer near me. Would love to know what anyone thinks about them.

Blog Entries
    I have an Innova 18". I love it. Never had any problems with it. Use Superior thread and King Tut. One thing I lik about buying from them is that they have 24/7 response to problems. You call them with a problem and you either get Michael (the dad) or the son or a maintence man to walk you thru any problem. They will stay on the phone with you till the problem is resolved. It is a 3 generation company that started out making quilting machines for factorys. Usually when we call for whatever we get Michael. They want you to be happy with your machine and will do anything within reason to help you with it. We didn't start off with the frame that goes with the machine and I wasn't happy with it so we went to Houston and picked up the frame I should have had in the first place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4