Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: member of the American Quilter's Club of America -Donna M. Leana

member of the American Quilter's Club of America -Donna M. Leana

I have a question regarding membership, I believe I am still a member of the American Quilter's Club of America however my Joann's discount card has expired. I need a new Joann's card and confirmation of membership. Please respond.

Have you contacted American Quilter's Club?
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

Blog Entries
    I always seemed to get the cashier's who would not give me discounts if not JoAnn's. They didn't know how to do it. irritating. you need to contact them somehow.

I think I remember reading they had discontinued those cards, but I could be wrong.
    Regina in Richmond, KY

Blog Entries
    Visit the AQS website, sign in and go to your membership link. It will tell you when your membership expires, when to renew, and there is a link to request a Joanne’s discount card. I visited my Joanne’s recently with my card- the cashier told me they were no longer accepting the card, you have to go to the Joanne’s website and sign up on the mobile site. ( I haven’t done this yet- she did give me my discount, but said “ only this once”) always seems to be something with that store.
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

The club is probably not associated with the American Quilters Society?

They did discontinue the cards. You can go to Joann's website and sign up for a VIP card. Use non-profit organization and put American Quilter's Society in as the company. If you're on AQS's facebook page, they have an explanation there (about a week ago, I think.)
    Sue

Joanns used to accept any Quilt Guild card and give the discount.Or sign up for the Joann card using your guild name

JoAnn is not accepting discount cards anymore. The company has gone through a radical change......

FYI-JoAnn does give a Military discount 10%. Must show your Military ID.

Last time I tried to use a card at Joann's I was told they no longer honor them.

JoAnn is not offering the discount card any longer they have this new program with rewards cards and you get point for every $1 you spend when you get to $500 you get $25 discount card or something like that.
    Vontina Collick

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward" -Dr. Martin L. King, Jr.

Quilter's Club of America (QCA) is not the same as American Quilter's Society (AQS). QCA no longer exists. If you try to access their old site you are taken to The Quilting Company - https://www.quiltingcompany.com/gran...lting-company/. There's an explanation there that QCA has been replaced by their other social media offerings.

Joann's discontinued the discount cards May 31, 2018