Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: My DH is THE BEST!

Blog Entries
    I'm assuming the H is for husband, but what does the D stand for?

Blog Entries
    It most likely means Dear or Darling in this thread. And mostly that's what it refers to as well. But it could mean other things. Somewhere on here is a list of the abbreviations (more correctly, acronyms) that are common to this board. The one I love is FART (Fabric Acquisition Road Trip)! I will look for that list and PM it to you if I can relocate it!
    Holli
    Your Favorite (Retired) School Librarian

Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, For I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.

My DH doesn't go near a fabric store except maybe to buy me a gift card. He is happy to let me shop though and even points out the ads and coupons. I don't think he has a clue how many $$ are tied up in my stash. We are retired and he doesn't complain about the time or money spent on my obsession. He does have some faults but I can overlook them as long as he leaves my quilting alone. I had minor foot surgery and have to keep it mostly elevated and off it for another week so he is cooking, cleaning (sort of) and getting things for me. I've done some hand sewing, lots of computer surfing, and probably saved a lot of money not buying fabric!! I think he is a keeper.
    Marsha

Blog Entries
    How wonderful for you, my DH also bought me the new Janome 1200 Embroidery machine and I am having such fun with it.Lots to learn!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4