Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: My issue with this board

It is surprising when you think JUST A FEW MINUTES and before you know it an hour has gone by. I try to check the site 2 times a day. First thing in the morning, lunch time then in the evening when DH watches his shows on TV. I must say that this is an addiction I can live with. Thank you for being here when I need it.

well i am jumping on that boat also! move over i think there are alot of us in that boat

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PBCHRETIEN
    The first step tp recovery is admitting that you have a problem. ;) Hi, my name is Paulette and I am a quilting board addict. :?

Paulette, that is brilliant. Hi my name is Cynthia and I am a quilting board addict too.
    I too spend a lot of time on here and I have learned so much even though I don't post very often. I am new to quilting and I have learned so much that I can use in all the little details that make a quilt great. All because of great people like all of you on here. Thanks to everyone.

Blog Entries
    All I have to say is I missed you guys when we were on vacation ;]

Blog Entries
    oh my gosh.. I spend way too much time here.. I'm here when I should be sleeping.. I love to sit and read all that post and sometimes that means I'm up into the wee hours of the night.. I've got to stop.. but just hate to turn off the computer.. all you wonderful people out there have so many interesting things to talk about..

I am going away for the weekend to my daughters' she has a computer so I will have to take this address and log in there. That is if I am feeling alright otherwise as soon as I get back otherwise I will have a back log of mails to go through.I will miss reading items from you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Annya
    I am going away for the weekend to my daughters' she has a computer so I will have to take this address and log in there. That is if I am feeling alright otherwise as soon as I get back otherwise I will have a back log of mails to go through.I will miss reading items from you all.
    I'm going to N.S.W. for two weeks to spend some time with my son and daughter in law, who are expecting their first child. Will bring laptop and some sewing as well? :oops:

ok when i signed on and started to read this board your message was the first one i read tonight , i was only going to "just look over the topics" well that was 3 hours ago and before i signed off tonight i thought i would stop in here and let you know i am going to bed now !!

Quote Originally Posted by penski
    ok when i signed on and started to read this board your message was the first one i read tonight , i was only going to "just look over the topics" well that was 3 hours ago and before i signed off tonight i thought i would stop in here and let you know i am going to bed now !!
    Sleep tight :thumbup:

So true Terri! I am so eager to see the work others had done, that I can't finish my own!

Do I have the same problem? Probably not. Y'all tell me... .It is 4:25 a.m. and I'm here checking out what is going on instead of pouring my coffee and getting ready to go to work. ha ha. Everyone have a great day.

Do I have the same problem? Probably not. Y'all tell me... .It is 4:25 a.m. and I'm here checking out what is going on instead of pouring my coffee and getting ready to go to work. ha ha. Everyone have a great day.

oh terri, totally agree, and i get withdrawal symptoms if i dont log in once a day!!

Yes this board is very addicting. I too spend more time on here than I do at the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by quilterj
    Yes this board is very addicting. I too spend more time on here than I do at the machine.
    Me too, third time today, haven't got one stich done. :lol:

Iam so far behine on the house,and quilts that I have to be quilted for others. I some times get up in the middle of the nigth so I can read the board.

MNM

Quote Originally Posted by marghar50
    Hi just interested what other site do you go on? Or maybe this might be a mistake for me LOL
    Margaret
    Are you really sure you want to know??? I would not want to be the cause of your to do list getting longer and longer. If you are really sure you want to know- here are two more I read daily.
    QuiltedParadise.com and QNNtv.com
    I am on dial up so my computer moves very slow and some times it will not down load some of the stuff on QNN, but I keep trying.

MNM

Marghar50 - I think you just did me in!! Now I'll have 2 other sites to keep up with. But I forgive you. Last night we had waffles for our evening meal because I was too busy making quilt blocks to cook. Now - what will I be able to toss onto the table for this evening? I'm certain there will be no time for cooking now.

Me too. Same boat.

And all this time I thought I was in a quilting slump. Now I understand. :lol: My husband kept trying to tell me that I am in front of the computer a lot. NOOoooooo, I said. Tee Hee. Love this wonderful place that I get lost in. Thanks to all.... Elaine

Power Poster
    Great topic. I think we are all addicted.

Derla,
    Waffles are good.
    As are... grilled cheese, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, bologna sandwiches (my favorite), macaroni & cheese, hamburger & Randell beans, hot dogs & beans. Applesauce or pickled beets go well with any of these, along with home-made bread from the machine.
    Cookies or ice cream for dessert.
    This is the Quilter's Menu, or whatever it is you do.
    All in favor say, Aye!

Me too! My DH and I have been scheduled to move for the past two weeks - my sewing room has been packed now for going on three weeks and I am having serious withdrawals. But Monday is the big day!!!!! (at least I hope nothing else comes up and we have to reschedule AGAIN!) This board has helped me "keep in touch" with my creative side - lol. Thanks everyone for "feeding" me.

DITTO, DITTO, DITTO!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I agree. God bless.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast