Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Be My Valentine Exchange - UPDATE Page 1 >

Be My Valentine Exchange - UPDATE Page 1

Be My Valentine Exchange - UPDATE Page 1

Old 01-02-2009, 04:04 AM

Have mine too.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:50 AM

Are we there yet??????????????
My fabric is starting to cry, cuz it thinks its not loved. Watched as the red & white got put it its bag after it did, then went away before it got to do anything........I am afriad the doves are going to take cupids bow & arrows and start shooting my cats :?
Old 01-02-2009, 03:22 PM

Shadow,
Sign me up, SS was fun.
Can we include a small gift or item as well or are we sticking to just the fat quarters?
Muriel
Old 01-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MsSage
Are we there yet??????????????
My fabric is starting to cry, cuz it thinks its not loved. Watched as the red & white got put it its bag after it did, then went away before it got to do anything........I am afriad the doves are going to take cupids bow & arrows and start shooting my cats :?
Stack the fabric near some chocolate and it will be ok. Those darn doves need to be totally surrounded by mirrors so that if they DO shoot...then I guess you'll be having Squab for dinner :twisted:
Old 01-02-2009, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by AkAngel
Shadow,
Sign me up, SS was fun.
Can we include a small gift or item as well or are we sticking to just the fat quarters?
Muriel
Shadow said early in the sign up for this exchange, Muriel, that she wants to keep the SS exchange special and do only the fat quarters and chocolate for Valentines. Don't know if she's sticking to that or not, but we'll find out soon I'm sure. I took it as gospel though, because I don't want to get the boot. I like our friendly little exchanges.

Hugs,
Sharon
Old 01-02-2009, 07:59 PM

Valentine exchange is fat quarters and some small chocolates if you want to send some. No gifts in this one, this is a simple fat quarter exchange. SS is special and I'd like it to remain that way. :)

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Originally Posted by AkAngel
Shadow,
Sign me up, SS was fun.
Muriel
Shadow said early in the sign up for this exchange, Muriel, that she wants to keep the SS exchange special and do only the fat quarters and chocolate for Valentines. Don't know if she's sticking to that or not, but we'll find out soon I'm sure. I took it as gospel though, because I don't want to get the boot. I like our friendly little exchanges.

Hugs,
Sharon
Old 01-02-2009, 10:02 PM

Sounds good to me. Guess I didn't see the earlier notice.
Muriel
Old 01-02-2009, 11:54 PM

Sounds like fun. I'd like to be included too! I've got the perfect fabric :)

Can't wait!!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:01 AM

How about list who can not get or doesnt want chocolate? I know I have seen a couple who say they would rather not get any or they cant because of location. I know I would be hurt if I couldnt have chocloate and I got some I couldnt eat............ :shock:
Thank GOD its only alcohol I cant have due to meds, that, I can live without.

ps the mirrors didnt work cupid moved them and poor cotton lost the tip of her tail to an arrow :?
Old 01-03-2009, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by MsSage
How about list who can not get or doesnt want chocolate? I know I have seen a couple who say they would rather not get any or they cant because of location. I know I would be hurt if I couldnt have chocloate and I got some I couldnt eat............ :shock:
Thank GOD its only alcohol I cant have due to meds, that, I can live without.

ps the mirrors didnt work cupid moved them and poor cotton lost the tip of her tail to an arrow :?
Yea, MsSage, I'm in the same boat. Can't have the alcohol because of the meds and SHOULDN'T have the chocolate because of fat. (body fat, that is) :lol: I would hate to open my pretty fabrics and have them full of melted chocolate. Pretty fat quarters will be plenty good enough for me.