Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Be My Valentine Exchange - UPDATE Page 1

My dear Sulabug I'm so very sorry for your loss, keeping you and your family in my prayers!

The Valentine Package for my secret friend was mailed out this afternoon so in a couple days you'll be getting it . Hope you like it.

Feathers

Sulabug-So sorry for your loss! Hugs to you and all your family. Know you are being thought of in Oregon.

My package will go to the post office tomorrow. I had to fill in for a co-worker today so I didn't a chance to go mail it today. Still plenty of time before the 14th so I'm sure it will make it.

I received my package today! It was from Wendy (Quiltmaker101). Thank you so much, Wendy. I love the fabric and the licorice was delicious! :D Here's the photo. Notice the licorice bag is already empty. :oops:

Blog Entries
    Sulabug I'm sorry for your loss. My prayers go out to you and your family.

We had snow in Raleigh yesterday and it just about shut everything down including the mail and garbage service. So my pkg will go today. It is to be above freezing today and the neighborhood should thaw out enough for the mailman to get down my street. Hope so!

What is up with this weird weather? We are melting today!! But by Friday they are predicting we'll be back in the deep freeze! :(

Blog Entries
    Sulabug,keeping you close in thought and prayer.
    zennia

VALENTINE FABRIC PHOTO Thank you Barb m
    Attached Images Attached Images

glad you like them- let me know what you're going to make. I got some just like them and I don't know what I want to make. I can cheat and follow you!

Quote Originally Posted by GailG
    Sula, my Eternal Rest be on your Dad that he rests in Peace. You and your family are in my prayers. Keep close to us.
    Sorry about this so poorly written expression of sympathy. I suppose it must be the late hour :oops: . When I caught my mistakes, it was too late to edit. So if I may try once again:

Sula, may Eternal Rest be upon your Dad and may he rest in Peace. You and your family are in my prayers. And may I add: the memory of him will always be with you.

Yummy Yummy I love in my tummy.......:-) Thanks....GMA

Ruth

Love your fabrics you received from BarbM - had to chuckle to myself when I saw the hot lips fabric takes me back to MASH :wink:

Tisha

Blog Entries
    I Love my fabrics Crafty!! Thank you sooo much!! I already have a few of the pulled to work in a little girl quilt I am planning...they are already part of a PIG :wink:

Cathie

Lovely fabrics you have received from GMA too.
    Can't get over the lovely selections you all have. I had to make a special trip to a store to get what I bought for the swap. Not so easy to come by over here. Just hope my Swap likes what I have sent to them.

I am so tempted to open my package but keep telling myself NO HANDS OFF - wait off until the 14th of Feb. :lol:

Tisha

Blog Entries
    Babeegirl sent this to me to forward:

I also got my valentines package from Linda Warford although she did not give me her user name so I don't know who to thank. She sent me some beautiful Moda fabrics and chocolates that I adore. If you could pass along my thank you I'd appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Babeegirl sent this to me to forward:

I also got my valentines package from Linda Warford although she did not give me her user name so I don't know who to thank. She sent me some beautiful Moda fabrics and chocolates that I adore. If you could pass along my thank you I'd appreciate it

Oh good!!!! I'm so glad you liked everything, babeegrl! If ou look inside the envelope my user name was written there, lfw045 :D :D :D

Darn I did that same thing forgot to put my name down....Mouse if your out there..it is me :-(.....I just had to open mine....Chocolate would have melted....:-)

I mailed mine off today. Should be there 3-4 days. I know I missed the deadline by a day-that holiday threw me off schedule. But I'm liking the short work week :lol:

Billie G....Thank you soooo much!!
    The fabric is beautiful!! I hadn't seen that before and I was in 3 different shops! I love it!
    I'll post pictures later.
    Again, thank you and needless to say....the little candy is gone...hubby got it. lol

Thank you, MommaB. I got the fabric. They are so beautiful, just the right color for my new baby niece due March!!!

Oh the candy was so yummy.... :mrgreen: I haven't had these in ages.

Blog Entries
    Wow what a nice package I got from Redgo243. Thank You very much for all the goodies. She sent me beautiful red fq's, 2 bags of sugar free candy,must have read my post about being diabetic, which I will enjoy and a dozen roses. It all came wrapped so pretty. Wish I could take a pic. but camera not here.
    Again Thank You.

Zennia :)

Zennia,
    I'm glad you like everything. I really liked the rose pattern I got myself some of it too. I thought everyone needs candy on Valentines day even if you are a diabetic. I hope you like that kind!! I can't wait to see your roses. Let me know!
    Cynthia

Lulu, I'm happy the colors are good for you :D :D Choosing color isn't always my best attribute :!: I had the ladies at the shop help, sometimes my taste isn't what most like!! Those candy hearts are still made by Necco..I still love Necco Wafers (they sell them at Joann's :P :P ) even though my kids think I'm nuts! They're not too messy and they last a while and when I drop them on the floor, I don't have to worry if the dog beats me to them!!

Thanks for being my Secret Valentine :D :D

MommaB, I love Necco wafers, too. My favs are the browns and the blacks. Yes, everyone over here thinks I'm weird. But my SIL loves them too. :lol:

This V. exchange has been a hoot. I'm still waiting for my sweet Valentine to receive her package. It's been over a week that it was put in snail mail. But I sent it priority mail. HMMM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast