Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Be My Valentine Exchange - UPDATE Page 1

I'm worried too, my package was sent to Texas. Anyone receive a package from Alaska?

Blog Entries
    Hi I'm just wondering if someone got my Valentine yet. I mailed it out the 14th.

I haven't received anything yet. Mail has been coming daily- kids bought their school books online to save money this semester. One book for son's class is $212.00. I think I paid half of that per semester way back when!

Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Connie1948
    Thank you Sharon Dudly......Came home on Monday after a bad day to a wonderful package. I am all excited when I seen my DH coming from the mail box with a package. I open it and you have wrapped everything? So I have to wait some more to see what I got. I open my little packages 1 by 1. WOW! what a great job you did. Fabric and Chocolate! Below are the pics of my wonderful goodies. You made my day so much better!
    Yes this is a wonderful quilt group. I am a memeber of 3 in the local area:
    Valencia Valley Girls, the QT's and New Mexico Quilters' Association of which I am the treasurer. They all have a different purpose.

Connie1948
    Awww, Connie I was afraid they would be late getting there! Seems they arrived on a good day, when you needed a lift. I enjoyed looking for different Valentine Love fabrics. The candy is a plus on those wicked days. I'll be eating lots of chocolate today, I bet!
    Hugs,
    Sharon

Thank you so much sewhappy
    A man came to my door about 15 minutes ago lol and yes i could not wait to open. The fabric is perfect oh and love the way you packed it very cool. The candy is not going to last very long lol as i love food.
    Again happy valentines day and you made me sew happy lol
    Dawn
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    YEAH!! :D I received my Valentine package today from Babeegirl. Thank you so much for the wonderful FQ's, chocolate bar & quilt magazine. I can't get over how cute that you folded each FQ into a heart, with a bow. It makes me not want to undo them!! :D They are so fun to look at, thank you again, so very much. I am including two pictires so everyone can see what I got. You certainly have brightened my day. :thumbup:

My Valentine gift from Babeegirl.
    Name:  Attachment-25658.jpe
Views: 10
Size:  52.0 KB

A close up of the folded Heart with bow.
    Name:  Attachment-25659.jpe
Views: 11
Size:  53.4 KB

Hey BeeBeeGirl you are going to give us a lesson on folding fat quarters; aren't ya?
    Connie1948

OK- my squishy package was waiting on the counter when I got home! What a great pick me up after a long drive home (was away for a closing to Hershey PA- 2 hours).

Here's my quarters. Aggi tellls me she couldn't find hearts or cupids but these are fantastic!!!! I immediately went for the green- I need just a "touch" in a quilt I'm planning and this fits it perfectly. Can't wait to move that project up the list!

Thanks Aggi- the chocolate kisses have been taste tested this morning. I love my fats.

Also- 2 oics of my office where I waste time floating in cyber space looking at quilts and dreaming of being home with the sewing machine.
    Barb

pics didn't post.

Awww Jennifer,
    You must know I live in the woods and feed all my squirrels! The fqs are perfect for my next wall hanging and the pin cushion, my goodness! It's beautiful, you must share your pattern with us soon. Thank you so much, I'm getting off here in a minute and getting to sewing!
    Hugs,
    Sharon aka Mimisharon

Close up of fqs, perfect!
    Name:  Attachment-25722.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  77.4 KB

Beautiful pin cushion
    Name:  Attachment-25722.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  77.4 KB

Right out of the package
    Name:  Attachment-25731.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  51.6 KB

Barbm: Your office/sewing room is gorgeous as is the rest of the house. Boy, wish my home was so tidy. Where do you "stash" your stash? :lol: : My stash is everywhere...some out of site and some clearly visible! :oops: :oops: Thank you for sharing.

You are very welcome Sharon!
    I am glad you liked them. :D :D :D

That's my office- not home. :)

I made it "comfy" since I do real estate closings and it can be stressful. I spend a lot of time here so I like to have it nice.

The owner of the building took pics to use in a brochure to advertise the space.

I should bring in sewing stuff- it's so quiet- it would probably be the trigger to get work to start.

Barbm I am sooooo happy you liked your package! I looked everywhere for Valentine's fabrics, but the store owners said they didn't order any as they found they never sold in the past :(

Um I have a confession, I didn't give you the whole package of the caramel centered kisses... I kept some for myself and passed some out at work. I knew if I was to get out of the office in one piece and send off your package (the girls I work with could probably smell the chocolate waffing up over the cubicles, I had to share them)!!! LOL

Cheers!

I met up with Mum after work today and she had a package come in her mailbox to me all the way from Nottingham, UK!!!!!!!! Quilter1962 THANK YOU for the GORGEOUS GORGEOUS fabrics!!!!!!!!! I love them all!! I think I have an idea what to do with the two FQs with the little square designs in them!! I think I will make them the centers of little courthouse step blocks and put them into a cute Valentine's wallhanging!

This was a wonderful little exchange! Thank you so much Shadow for coordinating this!! It was a lot of fun!

Loreatta - thank you !!!!! I love the fats I can't wait to do something with them. Maybe I will remember to charge the camera battery and take a photo of them. thanks!!!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

Did anyone in the Carolinas get a package from Louisiana? Or, are you holding it until the 14th. I'm on pins and needles here (please excuse the pun :lol: ). I wouldn't want my secret Valentine to be disappointed. I sent a fat envelope of FQs and another surprise.

Barbm: I kinda thought it must be an office...the cubicle walls gave it away. I had the same cubes in my office when I was working. Your office is quite nice...my office housed 30 caseworkers, clerical and lots of other stuff so we looked a bit like an unmade bed around our work area. Kudos to you for making your space so inviting and nice. I still think a sewing machine and some "stash" would enhance the whole area, tho! :lol: :lol: :wink:

Bumping....there are still a few of us who don't know if their packages were received. Please post a quick note if you received your package. :D

I recieved mine....

I received mine!

I got mine Friday night!!!

I got mine a couple of days ago. Was waiting for the camera to come home so I could share with you all.
    Thank you Joan from CA!!!! This is lovely!

SazuBMidlands, hello!

I'm so glad you liked the "Valentine". It was fun picking out heart fabric for you. (Of course, I bought a little extra for myself, too. We can never have too much fabric--lol :wink: )

Enjoy and Happy Valentine's Day!
    Joan

GMA
    haven't gotten my valentine pkg and am feeling kinda down about it. Kinda like the last one picked for the soccer game. maybe tomarrow as Eore would say.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast