Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Be My Valentine Exchange - UPDATE Page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    MsSage, it depends on the width of the fabric, some fabrics are 42", some are 44". :)
    And a fat quarter would be 18 x 22 ?

Most fabric is 42/44" wide, a fat quarter is 18 inches by half the width of the fabric. So they are 18" X 21/22". :)

Thanks. Didn't want to short change my Valenitne.

just bumping this before the deadline. I was trying to get fabric ready to mail and had to search for the topic

I would love to join and have sent a PM. Would it be a problem being part of the exchange even though I am in Australia? The only problem I see is placing chocolate in the package - it may have problems going through customs. So dont give me chocolate - if thats okay? And I am sorry but I may not be able to send chocolate, I will check up more on this!!!

Bought my fabric yesterday - cant wait to find out who my buddy is!!!!

I got mine too! WOOHOO!
    Ok, who's my buddy???

I think we find out on the 11th January- I cant wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I got mine too! WOOHOO!
    Ok, who's my buddy???
    Same here. Who will be my Valentine???????????

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    got mine too!

I got my fabric today too!!

Blog Entries
    I got mine yesterday also & can hardly wait to see who my Valentine will be too!! This is so fun!! :D

Purplemem, that color will suit my bedroom just terrifically! I have burgandy accents to my light blue walls and many shades of blue on my Paradise Quilting Love Quilt. (for enquiring minds, my quilt shop friend is going to help me work out the quilt to fit my bed and help me with block placement :D So, you should be picture progress soon! :thumbup: )

No more wondering just send it on, ok?

:wink: :wink: :lol: :roll:

Got my fat quarters already, too, AND the chocolate. Good time to get it while I still have Christmas candies, I won't be tempted and have to replace it, eh?
    Hugs,
    Sharon

Blog Entries
    Mimi
    Hopefully I will draw your name. This is beautiful fabric, very rich in detail.

I'm ready for the valentines. But PLEASE, no chocolate for me. I have had all I can eat for Christmas, and still have chocolates sitting around the house. I love valentines, though.

I dont want chocolate either - I am on a diet plus I dont think it will get through customs... I did a scrapbook swap once and the package contained chocolate and it got held up in customs for 3 months due to quarintine. We have strict rules what we can and cant bring in.

Blog Entries
    Have mine too.

Are we there yet??????????????
    My fabric is starting to cry, cuz it thinks its not loved. Watched as the red & white got put it its bag after it did, then went away before it got to do anything........I am afriad the doves are going to take cupids bow & arrows and start shooting my cats :?

Shadow,
    Sign me up, SS was fun.
    Can we include a small gift or item as well or are we sticking to just the fat quarters?
    Muriel

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MsSage
    Are we there yet??????????????
    My fabric is starting to cry, cuz it thinks its not loved. Watched as the red & white got put it its bag after it did, then went away before it got to do anything........I am afriad the doves are going to take cupids bow & arrows and start shooting my cats :?
    Stack the fabric near some chocolate and it will be ok. Those darn doves need to be totally surrounded by mirrors so that if they DO shoot...then I guess you'll be having Squab for dinner :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by AkAngel
    Shadow,
    Sign me up, SS was fun.
    Can we include a small gift or item as well or are we sticking to just the fat quarters?
    Muriel
    Shadow said early in the sign up for this exchange, Muriel, that she wants to keep the SS exchange special and do only the fat quarters and chocolate for Valentines. Don't know if she's sticking to that or not, but we'll find out soon I'm sure. I took it as gospel though, because I don't want to get the boot. I like our friendly little exchanges.

Hugs,
    Sharon

Valentine exchange is fat quarters and some small chocolates if you want to send some. No gifts in this one, this is a simple fat quarter exchange. SS is special and I'd like it to remain that way. :)

Quote Originally Posted by mimisharon
    Quote Originally Posted by AkAngel
    Shadow,
    Sign me up, SS was fun.
    Muriel
    Shadow said early in the sign up for this exchange, Muriel, that she wants to keep the SS exchange special and do only the fat quarters and chocolate for Valentines. Don't know if she's sticking to that or not, but we'll find out soon I'm sure. I took it as gospel though, because I don't want to get the boot. I like our friendly little exchanges.

Hugs,
    Sharon

Sounds good to me. Guess I didn't see the earlier notice.
    Muriel

Sounds like fun. I'd like to be included too! I've got the perfect fabric :)

Can't wait!!

How about list who can not get or doesnt want chocolate? I know I have seen a couple who say they would rather not get any or they cant because of location. I know I would be hurt if I couldnt have chocloate and I got some I couldnt eat............ :shock:
    Thank GOD its only alcohol I cant have due to meds, that, I can live without.

ps the mirrors didnt work cupid moved them and poor cotton lost the tip of her tail to an arrow :?

Quote Originally Posted by MsSage
    How about list who can not get or doesnt want chocolate? I know I have seen a couple who say they would rather not get any or they cant because of location. I know I would be hurt if I couldnt have chocloate and I got some I couldnt eat............ :shock:
    Thank GOD its only alcohol I cant have due to meds, that, I can live without.

ps the mirrors didnt work cupid moved them and poor cotton lost the tip of her tail to an arrow :?
    Yea, MsSage, I'm in the same boat. Can't have the alcohol because of the meds and SHOULDN'T have the chocolate because of fat. (body fat, that is) :lol: I would hate to open my pretty fabrics and have them full of melted chocolate. Pretty fat quarters will be plenty good enough for me.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast