Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
National Quilters Circle >

National Quilters Circle

National Quilters Circle

Old 03-13-2019, 02:18 PM

I've also been getting daily messages to sign up for a membership from NQC - going to unsubscribe from the "free" side.

Right after Christmas I unsubscribed from four well known quilting sites - 2 were shops and 2 were newsletters/shops. I was being bombarded by sign up requests and "sales" offers. I was getting 3 to 4 emails from each of them a day. I sent emails to each telling them that their aggressive sales pitches were too intrusive and that I would not be dealing with them in the future. I received a reply from the most well known site saying that the reason for the multiple emails at the end of December/beginning of January is to push their memberships to increase their enrolment that allows their profitability to go up - said that quilters actually benefit from this and appreciate the info that is given in each email. I unsubcribed and haven't looked back.
Old 03-16-2019, 09:20 AM

I don't feel comfortable allowing anyone to have access to my money without my knowledge. To me that is what these people are asking you to do.