Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
New Use for Goggle search >

New Use for Goggle search

New Use for Goggle search

Old 11-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Power Poster

I'd be lost without the internet...keeps us connected, informed, inspires....can do without tv and don't do any gaming...but need to know something or look at some pics. and it's yours in seconds. Love it!
Old 11-23-2010, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by BettyGee
Originally Posted by Momma_K
Does anyone use Stumble Upon? I use to long ago but it got to much garbage in it then I remembered I can alter my interests. I may check it out and choose just a couple topics like quilting and painting...I oil paint at times, jewelry making, writing, collect old barn windows and redo them into stained glass. Just a couple of hobbies. :mrgreen:
Oh my gosh you are just like me! I do bead weaving, plastic canvas, crochet, wood working, cross stitch and anything else that looks like fun. Will have to check out Stumble Upon, never heard of it. Just what I need another web site.
:-D Great!! I also do jewelry making to but it's more like beading. I love it! I haven't done the weaving yet but I have so much I'm bound to try it. But about StumbleUpon, yeah try it out and I'm sure you'll like it. I signed back up today and as for my interests I put quilting of course, painting, writing and history. Then those are the sites you get when you hit the StumbleUpon button. It's pretty easy to get setup. You never know what you're going to get and it's really interesting to see what pops up. Oh it's a lot easier to download the toolbar, it's not like a regular junky bar but...well you'll see! :thumbup:
Old 11-27-2010, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Julie in NM
I have been looking for color ways for DWR and drunkard's path. Went to Google and did a search for... double wedding ring quilts images... and spent over an HOUR looking at different color combo. Wonderful eye candy. Did the browsing at home, in jammies, with coffee!!
Trying doing your searches on www.Bing.com - don't have to sift through as much garbage -
Old 12-15-2010, 12:42 PM

Sounds like a real jammy party!!!

Originally Posted by Kitsie
Yep, cup of hot tea and visiting with everyone via this wonderful group. Still in jammies!