Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Ok girls(and guys) lets get movin! >

Ok girls(and guys) lets get movin!

Ok girls(and guys) lets get movin!

Old 01-24-2011, 04:38 AM

Come on get up! I dont wanna here your excuses, excuses are like my bladder, cant hold water!...LOL It takes as much time as lifting that cornbread to your mouth( thats what I'm having for breakfast here in a little bit). Ok sitting at your puter....put that left let up on the desk...straighten out...thats it...it may not be straight..but darn it feels good to get the blood moving! Darnit...I gotta resew some blocks...you girls keep stretching even if you cant pull yourself away from the puter.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:39 AM

Thanks for the morning push! <-----waving arms over my head:)
Old 01-24-2011, 04:53 AM

Not sure where you get all of your energy first thing in the morning ... but could you send some my way, please???

Happy Stitching or Sewing today everyone whenever you have a chance.

All a great day :)
Old 01-24-2011, 05:06 AM

GOOD MORNING to you! :) I'm a big stretcher too - especially in the morning and often throughout the day.

When sewing I have my ironing board and cutting area away from my sewing machine, so I'm hardly sitting for long lengths of time.

I use a clock radio that has the 1 HOUR sleep timer on it. I press it - sew during that hour - and when the radio shuts off I do something else for a few minutes... flip a load of laundry, run upstairs for food or drink, walk the tread mill for a few minutes...you get the idea.

I agree - use it or lose it!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:14 AM

Ok, Ok, I'm up and moving! Thanks for the motivation.
Old 01-24-2011, 05:15 AM
Banned

You ladies are insane...but I love it :-)
Old 01-24-2011, 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by quiltinghere
GOOD MORNING to you! :) I'm a big stretcher too - especially in the morning and often throughout the day.

When sewing I have my ironing board and cutting area away from my sewing machine, so I'm hardly sitting for long lengths of time.

I use a clock radio that has the 1 HOUR sleep timer on it. I press it - sew during that hour - and when the radio shuts off I do something else for a few minutes... flip a load of laundry, run upstairs for food or drink, walk the tread mill for a few minutes...you get the idea.

I agree - use it or lose it!
What a great idea, I just watch the clock and get up and move after an hour and a half, but I try to stretch more often, anytime. Setting the timer on stove so I have to get up and shut it off...1 hour...here we go!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:28 AM

I'm afraid it's too late, I've already lost it!
Old 01-24-2011, 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by leatheflea
I'm up and moving! Vacuuming done! Did some stretching, one and two touch those toes! Yesterdays sew-a-thon has left me a little stiff this morning, been up since 3 because of it. So a little of the snake that bit me. Will have the top finished today! Just a little reminder to change those needles and clean out the bobbin area before we start today. Everytime you get up to empty the bladder stretch, touch those toes(or knees)! Arms over the head....and stretch...Dont it feel good!? I think we get so caught up in sewing that we forget about us. Prevention on us and our machines, one wont work without the other. Turn the radio on...(micheal jackson) "ABC...Its as easy as Do-re-me..

Ok now sit in sewing chair grab the seat on the left side with both hands and twist your upper half to the left...stretch....hold it....lets do the other side.....stretch...feels good. Ok now put the peddle to the metal and lets get these stitches-a-stomping!

Have a great day! Happy Stitching!
Oh, so don't give me all this cheerful stuff! Go back to bed! :roll: :lol: I spent the whole night dreaming about how I am going to finish off my QAYG quilt. Don't like the way the instructions say to do it, so was trying to come up with a better way. I woke up with my hands so sore they feel like clubs. This is my errand day, so I probably won't be quilting. Too busy out "getting exercise" walking through WalMart. :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-24-2011, 05:40 AM

I Am Up and Running, Have A Great Day..