Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pfaff Smarter C1100

The Babylock BLSN was the first in the series. I'll bet the machine was made in China to each brand's specs.
    Babylock grabbed the IDT the minute that Pfaff abandoned it. Did a good job, too. I use a Pfaff and had no trouble with the original Babylock.

HI, I have had my Pfaff Smarter for over a year. Really no issues with it until recently. Sent it in for a cleaning and get the timing adjusted. I too have problems with the cutter, sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. This machine is very, very noisy. After I got it service I figured it would be less noisy, I was wrong. I have major issues with the top thread breaking, to the point I wanted to throw it out the window. I tried everything, new needle, rethreading it a million times, cleaning the lint out, everything, That is when it went in to get serviced. It was gone for two weeks, because the dealer I deal with sends the machines out of town to be repaired. This is something that annoys me. I will not be taking it back their for repairs. Well I got the machine back sewed for maybe 20 minutes and it is right back to breaking thread, very very noisy and when I tried to use the cutters it was extremely loud and scared the hell out of me. So the machine is back at the shop, outta town probably another 2 weeks. If it comes back working good, I will be trading it in for something better. Any suggestions? Does anyone know about Pfaff Creative Performance? I am looking for embroidery machine.

Blog Entries
    do any of you that have had this machine and no longer use it have the extension table that came with the machine and if so would you be willing to sell it? I've been looking for quite some time - please pm if you have one you're willing to part with.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2