Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Blue and white stars, block exchange sign up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/blue-white-stars-block-exchange-sign-up-t11418.html)

Marcia 10-08-2008 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
oooh all the canning and applesauce and peppers in oil got me hungry.. can I come to your place!!!!????

I have one block set ready, but I would like to make up a second block set so I have enough to make a full size quilt!

You already have 12 star blocks sewn?!?!?!?!?!? :shock: Me thinks me's found an overachiever among us! I'm still just thinking about it :D

Butterflyspain 10-08-2008 01:17 PM

Me to Marcia, have started on three different blocks so far and didnīt like any of them, so starting again.

Will get there eventually.

Elle

sandpat 10-08-2008 02:21 PM

:oops: :oops: I'm not sure I'm even to the thinking "seriously" about it!!

ddrobins1956 10-08-2008 04:07 PM

Aggi, You'd be welcome at my place anytime for peppers in oil, homemade pizza, lasagna, mmm. I love to cook and feed folks. No one ever leaves here hungry. I made a big roaster of stuffed cabbage today. I freeze them so we can have quick suppers, but most of them find their way home with the kids. :-)

purplemem 10-08-2008 10:28 PM

Sandi,
I haven't picked a pattern or my white fabric. I picked two blues and will post pix when I receive them from Thousands of Bolts.

I'm still working on my IRR center, that will be my priority next week.
Of course, I'm still working on my flocks of geese.

Butterflyspain 10-09-2008 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by ddrobins1956
Aggi, You'd be welcome at my place anytime for peppers in oil, homemade pizza, lasagna, mmm. I love to cook and feed folks. No one ever leaves here hungry. I made a big roaster of stuffed cabbage today. I freeze them so we can have quick suppers, but most of them find their way home with the kids. :-)

Oooh, any chance of the recipe for stuffed cabbage. Sounds good for a quicky meal. (anything so I can get more sewing done).... lol

Elle

purplemem 10-09-2008 04:30 AM

I think I might like that stuffed cabbage recipe also,
Will you post it?

sewsewquilter 10-09-2008 04:43 PM

I have ordered the white fabric. I already had a stash of blue. :lol: Now to pick a block. Hopefully I'll start on them in December as all Christmas gifts will need to be in the mail by then.
:D

ddrobins1956 10-09-2008 08:09 PM

Hi Ladies, I'll post the stuffed cabbage recipe on Recipe page, so as not to muddle things up here. Hope you like it.
By they way, I'm using the same block pattern, Army Star, for my 12 blocks, but the fabric may be a little different for each block. I'm using my blue stash also. I know I don't have enough of any particular fabric to turn out all 12. No problem with that, eh?

Butterflyspain 10-10-2008 07:30 AM

Thank you sooooo much for the recipe, going to check it out.

Elle