Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Join me for Virtual Quilt Weekend--Christmas Style (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/join-me-virtual-quilt-weekend-christmas-style-t223660.html)

Anael 06-15-2013 05:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I'm working on. It's called By the Light of the Silvery Moon, a pattern featured in Quilter's World December 2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]419095[/ATTACH]

SewExtremeSeams 06-15-2013 08:43 AM

Guess what? No electricity this morning. Had tea and then breakfast with DH out on the deck, mowed part of the front acreage. I am in for a pit stop and then back to mowing the back 40... THEN... I get to sew! Whew, can't wait. Oh yeah, the power company was johnny on the spot and restored our electrical power. Sure made me wish I had at least one of my 3 treadles working.

Pat625 06-15-2013 09:18 AM

8 granddaughters-8 muslin bunnies in progress...Hoping to have at least half of them done by the end of the day, so I can relax and hand quilt tonight.

frustratedquilter40 06-15-2013 10:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well just finished my "Easy Street" top had to remove border and put a new one on as ran short of the other fabric. Had 3" left of this one close one but made it. Sorry the picture is not the best but one top done for today at least:)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]419127[/ATTACH]

Anael 06-15-2013 10:07 AM

Wow Christine, that's beautiful. So many small pieces! I don't have the patience to do that.

Raggiemom 06-15-2013 10:27 AM

Christine, your quilt is gorgeous. I'm in the middle of assembling the blocks for the Irish Chain quilt. Stopped to go out and move some things back onto the deck after having it cleaned and sealed. One of the flower pots had a major ant hill under it with the larvae and ants. They were frantically running around trying to get the eggs to safety. Really gave me the heebie jeebies!

SewExtremeSeams 06-15-2013 10:47 AM

Wow, Christina, you are so patient. It is sure turning out nicely.

Debbie B 06-15-2013 11:18 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok, so I got my Christmas Nativity lap quilt on the frame and I did start quilting, but I definitely won't get it finished this weekend. But, I got it started...

donac 06-15-2013 11:46 AM

I would have loved to join you but the new washer came this morning, the tree guy came this morning for an estimate (still looking to get tree down due to Sandy. This is our third try)then dh, ds's and I went to mow two lawns and have lunch. I didn't do much but it was nice family time. Tomorrow is Father's Day barbque at sister's house.

Pat625 06-15-2013 12:10 PM

Got a good start on the muslin bunnies..Had to stop with them for the day, since 4 of the grandchildren that came by will be Christmas recipients- foolish me told the parents to leave them for a while and get a date night...Don't want to ruin the surprise----Looks like I get to do some hand quilting for the rest of the night, and back to the bunnies tomorrow.