Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Silly Sewing Poll - i'm wondering who's like me? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/silly-sewing-poll-im-wondering-whos-like-me-t20195.html)

sdeaaz 05-19-2009 07:29 AM

Usually always barefoot.... quilter1234 :shock:

omak 05-19-2009 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by quilter 1234
Usually always barefoot.... quilter1234 :shock:

Off topic, but I love the quilt in your avatar .... red, white, and blue!
HOO RAH!

And, in honor of my sister=in-law, mother of a Marine, I have to share her new life motto with you, JUST to try to MAKE YOUR DAY!

Life should not be a jouney to the grave with the intention of arriving in a well preserved and attractive body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, pepsi in the other, body used up and worn out, screaming, WAHOO! WHAT A RIDE!

do I hear an AMEN??? :D

sdeaaz 05-19-2009 07:46 AM

I love that motto... My new mantra... Thanks . Quilter1234

Mplsgirl 05-19-2009 07:52 AM

I love that motto too. I'm well on my way.......

mytwopals 05-19-2009 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter

Originally Posted by Loretta
stocking feet- that way when I walk around I tell myself I am dusting the hardwood floors as well! LOL!

If I did that, I'd be a giant woolybooger by the time I got to the stairway. lol

Woolyboogers? We call them Dust Bunnies around here. It's cute and not so alien sounding. I've seen some under my bed as big as a cat, mainy from all the dog fur. I can never seem to keep up with them. I think they multiply like bunnies, too!

Anyway, I'm a barefooter most of the time. On a real cold winter day, I'll wear socks.

cutebuns 05-19-2009 11:40 AM

I prefer bare feet, I hate shoes and socks, the thing is the floor in my sewing room is cement and gets way to cold in winter. So I usually wear slippers, most of mine have the hard soles on them, I forget I am wearing slippers and half the time end up out in public with them on.

lucky_alf2 05-19-2009 11:47 AM

Just socks -- I don't like bare feet much.

Mplsgirl 05-19-2009 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by cutebuns
I prefer bare feet, I hate shoes and socks, the thing is the floor in my sewing room is cement and gets way to cold in winter. So I usually wear slippers, most of mine have the hard soles on them, I forget I am wearing slippers and half the time end up out in public with them on.

Done that!!! :lol: :lol:

salisaquilter 05-19-2009 01:21 PM

I have not used a pedal in 6 years. I only use my hand control lever on the machine. Have a Singer Quantum XL 1000 and love the control it gives me. I always would get a cramp in my toes or foot. Love my slide button. From turtle to rabbit and inbetween

sewnsewer2 05-19-2009 04:36 PM

I sew barefooted or with my slippers, never any other shoe. I like to feel like I have more control too.

I'd drive barefooted too if it weren't against the law. :lol: But I always wear sandles around the house because I can't stand for my feet to get dirty. Go figure.