Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Tale of Quality Customer Service From Northcott (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/tale-quality-customer-service-northcott-t106243.html)

Bluphrog 03-09-2011 01:01 PM

I have always loved Northcott fabrics, so am glad to hear that their customer service is also good.

My prayers will go with your husband as he is deployed. We thank him for his service, and we thank you, too, for yours. Military men and women do what they do because they love our country. Military families do what they do because they love their military men and women. Believe me, I know just how hard it is to say goodbye, as I am a Marine Mom whose daughter deployed in February.

Having that quilt to wrap around him will be like having your arms around him. Make one for yourself, too, so that you will have his arms around you.

watterstide 03-09-2011 01:10 PM

Good to know! thanks for sharing!
you started the original thread, i would think you can change the title, to show it has been fixed..?

you really want the thread to show that...

plainpat 03-09-2011 01:17 PM

That's good of Northcott....always glad to hear of a company that stands behind their products.

Sending best wishes & prayers for your DH's safe return.

quilter1943 03-09-2011 01:24 PM

Great!!! So happy that they responded so positively. God bless you and your husband. Our prayers are always with the troops.

CarrieAnne 03-09-2011 01:25 PM

So glad for you! Please Thank your DH for me!

Corky 03-09-2011 01:41 PM

I heard a while back that the Bali Pops had the same problems, some were cut crooked, etc. The company claimed that it was because they were cut out of the country where the quality controls weren't in place. I have never purchased a Bali Pop due to that information.

Good luck with the solution and I advise you to keep at it, even though you have already cut some of the strips, I would go all the way to the top to get resolution!

jljack 03-09-2011 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Celeste
I'm so happy for you!

Thanks to your hubby for his service, and you for supporting him.

Hear Hear!!! I heartily second this!!

EagarBeez 03-09-2011 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
That is awsome. I hate to hear of a company that does not stand behind their product. I wonder if they happened upon this board?! This place is better then Ralph Nader

Good news that your problem is taken care of. Please thank your DH for serving our country and in helping to keep us safe.
Blessings to you and your family

CoriAmD 03-09-2011 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Magdalena
Hurray! Prayers sent to you and your family. God protect your DH and may he return safely. We thank him for protecting our freedom.

Ditto this from me! Our prayers to all of our soldiers and their families. So glad you got the matter resolved.

pojo 03-09-2011 03:41 PM

I'm glad for you.