Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Which project to start next??? >

Which project to start next???

Which project to start next???

Old 07-16-2013, 04:40 AM
dd

I understand. I whined the whole time my machine was at the "spa" for her annual maintenance. Didn't want to drag out the old machine. When I got her back, I sat there and looked around my room for a good long while trying to decide what to work on. Usually there is a pile to be done yesterday and this time there wasn't. I could work on whatever I wanted. What!?! That never happens. Started with a tote I had already cut out for Sadie's Dream for a Cure. Now the possibilities are endless.....
Old 07-16-2013, 05:23 AM

I've been trying to give my shoulders a rest since I finished a huge t-shirt project. My sewing table isn't set up to the proper height and I had to scrunch up my shoulders to quilt and work on it on the table. Also, the machine isn't flush with the table and my chair isn't the right height to the table so my shoulders really started hurting. I have another quilt ready to quilt. All basted and pinned, but I don't want to stress my shoulders now until I can get my sewing table situation resolved. I plan on getting an IKEA Ingo table and having my DH cut out a space to drop my sewing machine into it to be level with the table. Until then, I'm thinking of just cutting and piecing a small lap quilt for my grandson until I can get my sewing table/machine adjusted correctly.
Attached Thumbnails quiltroom.jpg  
Old 07-16-2013, 07:31 AM

I like to wander the local quilt store and look at samples or just thumb through some quilt magazines. However, I really should dig through the piles of UFOs and choose on of those.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:13 PM

My goal this year is to complete 6 projects I have started - so I do some on them when I'm deciding what to do next. I have finished 2 quilts - so will have to get with it to finish 4-