Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Quilters Club of America - is it worth joining? >

Quilters Club of America - is it worth joining?

Quilters Club of America - is it worth joining?

Old 09-17-2014, 10:22 AM

I used to be a member, egbquilter, and I can tell you they are SLOW. Don't even bother e-mailing them, they never answer... well actually, they answered me SIX MONTHS after I sent the original e-mail, and then it was a "we can't help you please e-mail this other address" response which I just laughed about, it was so ridiculous. I recall that it took at least a month for me to get my introductory package with the coupons and other stuff in it. Like others have said, I just didn't have time to watch all the videos on QNNTV although I did enjoy it. I felt it would be better to just buy the magazine and let the rest go, so I didn't renew.
Old 09-17-2014, 12:01 PM

If you belong to a quilt guild the you can get a Joann's VIP card! you do not need to suscribe to a magazine or join a quild such as this.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:21 PM

I was a member for 2 years. Enjoyed the videos when I could watch them but had a really hard time getting online with them. Finally when I got disgusted with it not working right I wrote to them, asked for a prorated refund and much to my surprise they refunded the whole amount. This was about 6 montha ago when they were going through a sale. Can't remember if F&P was taking it over or they were selling. I did like the magazine but I can buy that at the store.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:30 PM

I got an invite from them a few weeks ago. They tried to stroke my ego by proclaiming me a "gold" member or some-such. I laughed because in my head I heard the voice of young George Bailey in "It's a Wonderful Life" bragging to Mary, "I've been accepted for membership in The National Geographic Society."

I haven't got time to watch the videos now so tossed it. Good to know that many of you are happy with it though.