Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting designs for large embroidery hoops...

Do any of you have good sources for reasonably priced QUILTING designs that can be used in to quilt the quilt in the embroidery hoops? I've found a few on line, but some are pretty pricy and this led me to wonder if the good peple of this board might have other links.

Blog Entries
    try : emblibrary.com

I know what you mean, and I sympathize -- found out what an expensive hobby embroidery is AFTER I bought the module!

emblibrary.com is wonderful. I have never had trouble with stitching any of their designs. Get on their email list and you can get their sales weekly.

http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/Browse....ategory=Quilts

I'm working on a quilt right now using some quilting designs from Embroidery Library. Many of the quilting designs are only $1 if you buy them separately.

If you see something you want put it on your wish list, they often have Wish List sales and you can buy anything on your list for 50% off. And they often have other sales as well. I've been very happy with everything I've purchased from them.

Designsbysick.com and oregonpatchworks.com have alot of emb designs and sales all the time and freebies too.

I use emblibrary all the time. Love the site. They have a lot for reasonable prices and like stated. Regular sales. I have yet to have an issue with any of their designs. I have used their regular designs as well as their quilting designs. In the hoop designs and lots and lots of lace ( it is what I ammaorking on right now. ). I know it was suggested already but worth saying again

type in "free machine embroidery designs" in your search window. there are lots of sites that offer freebies.

Emblibrary.com is where I buy most of my designs.