Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Round the Rows

Kathy Ns, rows are ready to be mailed, I added some of my fabric and some of hers, I hope you like it, I wanted to frame the rows because they were so pretty.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by shaysmema
    Okay here it the first border on Belles quilt. Sure hope you like them, I will be mailing off on Monday. Pictures not real good, but you can get the idea.
    The picture is good enough to make me drool! The small white flange between the rows and the first round looks great. If anyone else feels more comfortable adding a small white flange (no more than 1/4") between their row and the previous row - - you have my approval. It looks that good. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Belles

Quote Originally Posted by materialgrl
    Kathy Ns, rows are ready to be mailed, I added some of my fabric and some of hers, I hope you like it, I wanted to frame the rows because they were so pretty.
    I agree - Kathy's quilt is pretty enough to frame. Belles

Quote Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
    OKAY....Here it is...
    WOW :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: One thumbs up for each row and the round. That looks stunning. Great job on the round and the two different figures gracing the Old Maid's Rickshaw are perfect. Belles

Quote Originally Posted by Gramakitten
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramakitten
    Just a post to tell Sandy/Material girl that I got the rows today. I am looking for fabrics as I type. These are not my colors, but have a couple that will work. I will do a 5th row as requested. Kathi/Gramakitten
    Good looking quilt thus far and knowing this group, it will continue to look good. And Kathi, you could have fooled me that those were not your colors....they fit in beautifully. Belles

Blog Entries
    We are such a bunch of Awesomenss Women in our group. ALL of the quilts are looking so good!!! :thumbup:

Judy...I'll wait until Friday to send it to you then.

Gramakitten, yesterday I got 2 packages from you. I got Mish's & judy's rows. Thanks so much

Thanks ROS for letting me know. I have not been getting responses to our messages. Hopefully that will change. Kathi

Blog Entries
    Kathy...I got the next round today...This one isn't due until Dec right?

Yes that is right. Since you have the first "big" round I figured I would give you a head start on it. I know everyone has tons of projects for Christmas so we can all use any extra time we can get!!!

Kathy N.

Quote Originally Posted by MISHNJIM
    Kathy...I got the next round today...This one isn't due until Dec right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
    Thanks. I'm sorry guys I was completely out of it this month and I haven't finished my row to send to Belles yet. I'll do them and mail them off asap though!
    Received Barbara's four rows from ROS in today's mail and I emailed Barbara to see if she wanted the fifth row to be a round or a row. This has started to be challenging!!! And.....I'm up for the challenge. Belles

Belles, I already have the next 2 so I'll try o get those to you as soon as I can. Sorry it was so late last month.

Received it a few days ago and will work on it next week. This weekend I'll be finishing a sofa quilt for my daughter's friend's BD. And send the next two whenever you wish - I'm ready - OR - I can wait a while. BTW, you did a great job on Barbara's fourth row! Belles
    Quilting is a fun sport!

I love it! Can't wait to see more.

Hooray, I finally found this thread again, I thought I had lost all of you with the new look of the Quilting board. Slowly but surely I'm finding my way around. It is not near as easy to use as before but someday we will look back and wonder how we ever tolerated the old version!!!!

Round the Rows

I found the thread, but (1) it takes a loooooooooooooooong time for each page to download; 2) I haven't been receiving the new replies/messages from all of you and 3) I can't seem to have as much fun looking at all the newest threads. It took me perhaps a half hour to figure out the old quilting board, but it has taken a couple of weeks for me to get on the new quilting board. Hopefully we'll all be able to correspond with each other as quickly with this new set-up as we did with the old. Belles
    Quilting is a fun sport!

Didn't think I would ever find you again. FirstI couldn't log on forgot my password then how to find this thread. How do I bookmark it so I don't lose you again. Have a great day all.
    Barbara Moreland

I haven't been getting updates when you guys post things on here... oh well I'll fix that. I started Judy's first round but it has to cure for 4 days before I can attach it. She had asked for paintstiks when I got it. As soon as they are ready I'll add them and send them out for you. and then I have Mish's... I haven't even opened them up I need to finish Jud'ys first so I don't mess up the order.

Blog Entries
    To those who haven't set up their notifications again, here are some instructions that were posted on one of my other threads:

To receive notifications on your threads, you need to go to the upper right of this page and click on Settings. On the left side of that page you will see My Subscriptions; Click on Subscriptions. A list of your subscriptions will appear; on the far right side of the page is Notification and a box next to each of your subscriptions. Click on each box you want to receive a notification. Go to the bottom of the page and click on Selected Threads. Under Update Subscription Type you have a choice of how you want to be notified and also how often. Click on your choice and then click on GO. You should begin to receive your notifications again.
    JudyG

I hope I have it set right,I don't think you can teach old dogs new tricks, if I didn't have friends here I would find more time to sew. I hope everyone has a good day

Material girl I got the package today. Now what to do.!!!!!!!!!!! My next package will come to me in Florida. I will PM you with my address there. GK Kathi
    Katherine Thompson

WOW! Overnight delivery for 4.95, that is a great deal, if I needed it there that fast it would have taken the three days,

Blog Entries
    Judy just wanted to let you know that I mailed off the next round to you today. I saw the post about the notification's and just fixed that on mine also, so that I get the messages.
    MISH

"The only place housework comes before quilting is in the dictionary!"

Blog Entries
    Great, Mish. I will get home from Mexico tomorrow.
    JudyG

I will try to post a picture
    Katherine Thompson

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast