Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Sewing Machine Surprise!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing the experience and exciting adventure with us. Both of you look so happy, and I know you both enjoyed your cherished weekend. Close friends are so special and long enduring friendships mean so much. I'm so glad you had fun and that the gift was truly loved and will be enjoyed for years. Be sure to tell you friend to send a picture of her first quilt she makes on "Lily" . Thanks for the trip you gave us, almost as good as being there with the two of you for the big event.

You both look sooooo happy. I'm glad you let us all in the experience, and sending a picture. You are a true friend!!!!!!!!!

I'm a sap for great stories.....I'm sitting here not knowing either of you and the tears are falling like crazy! LOL....you are such a special person and to have a friend like you, she is very lucky! I gave my sister my extra serger last year....She and I both cried! Thanks for the beautiful story....only quilters know how special moments like these are.

Blog Entries
    I am so happy for both of you. Thank you for the photo and the followup. What a beautiful story.

What a great story-I don't know how much the machine is worth, and whether the cost to give it away was dear to you, but to give something from your heart, no matter what it cost you, is priceless to your friend. I know you received something priceless back. You can tell by her smile. Being a resident of Wisconsin, I'm sure this gift, as well as the gift of your friendship meant the world to her. It means a lot to me, and I don't even know you. I'm PROUD of you!!

How awesome. I am so glad you posted the follow-up :-) You and your friend almost look as if you could be sisters!

Quote Originally Posted by akrogirl
    How awesome. I am so glad you posted the follow-up :-) You and your friend almost look as if you could be sisters!
    I thought the same!!!

Wonderful story and such genuine caring friends. Thank you for sharing your story!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5