Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Thoughts from Patrice >

Thoughts from Patrice

Thoughts from Patrice

Old 11-04-2011, 02:40 PM

the site is looking good now. things are getting easier to find. it just takes time to figure it all out.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:42 PM

The more I am online the easier it is to find things. I don't like to be in crowds but there are times when I have to be but I still go. I LIKE THE NEW BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And you are a gem for being so patient with everyone's questions.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:45 PM

I am working through the newness too. I have loved coming here since I joined in May. This afternoon I noticed that the MyFitnessPal.com is now on the bottom of weight watchers comments. I had it there but then when it was coming up just a stream of numbers, I deleted it. I would like to reinstall it as well as my cursive name. I tried it by settings and profile. When I paste the stream of numbers given to me at MyFitnessPal.com QB says it is an invalid code. Could someone who has found out how to do this let me know. I really like seeing pounds lost as a post - quilting and losing weight at the same time. Thanks for your help. I am getting better at navigating here.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:46 PM

Thank you for all your work and effort. I appreciate this place and the possibilities it offers to us. Hugs.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:56 PM

I will admit that the first look at the place, I didn't like it. I was also very frustrated with trying to maneuver the place. I'm slowly finding my way around and in a few weeks I won't know any different.

I hope I didn't say anything too offensive, but if I did, I offer my apologies.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:05 PM

Thumbs up

We will manage cause we all LOVE what we can see and learn here. Today was easier than yesterday, and tomorrow will be better than today. Thanks for all your efforts.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:12 PM

Do the negative-speaking folks realize that if they don't like any of this that they have the option not to participate? I go on the QB for fun and entertainment....and reformatting a site such as this is really a lot of work. I enjoy the topics and the conversation...regardless of the format....I think you guys do a great job...
Old 11-04-2011, 03:14 PM

Thanks Patrice and everyone else involved.
Change can be hard but, we learn from change.
The bugs will get worked out and I hope everyone will realize that our new forum has so much more to offer. We will learn

PS. LOVE the new calender!!

Last edited by Mandie; 11-04-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:17 PM

I joined the forum for the community for all the knowledge that others have so unselfishly shared and all that it offers- I did not join for the way the board was formatted or how it looked. In time I will learn the ins and outs and get used to it. I have spent the last 3 days just meandering around and I have no complaints. I just want to thank everyone for all their hard work, being so thoughtful and helpful when I need it and the wonderful sense of community.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:21 PM

It must be so nice to have everything in your life go so perfectly that you never complain. Or is it just a fact that people will people just take whatever they are given and say that's okay. I don't think the world works that way & I truely hope that people will stand up when they think something is not right or could be better. It's a shame that you don't take people's complaint's as seriously as you do all the compliments. My biggest complaint, like others, is the background color. I do sincerely hope that can be worked out. If we don't listen to all things/people then we get what they want us to have & nothing any better. Sorry I am not a complainer or a whinner, but if I disagree it is because I truely believe in what I say. Your right this is a great place. So many people go out of their way to help and I for one greatly appreciate that. So I guess that I will step down off my soap box now & go back to learning.