Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Trouble ordering wide backing >

Trouble ordering wide backing

Trouble ordering wide backing

Old 08-28-2020, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingshorttimer View Post
I still have a back order from June from Hancock's of Paducah--luckily only 1/2 yd and not urgent. fabric.com never sent my face mask lining--when I called they said it was poor quality and my bill was adjusted (not sure about that!) and C & T Publishing shipped me a book that I ordered in July (but knew it was not being published until Aug)--they sent via USPS on July 28 and according to tracking # it's sitting in Jersey City since Aug. 3--will say that C & T did send me the eBook--but PO is saying it is lost and since I don't have the original shipping invoice C & T has to file for that--so we'll see what happens. I realize some of this mess is supply chain, but I never had any issues with mailing packages until mid-July--that's on the PO!
Just an UpDate: C & T is resending the book--this time via UPS as they say many shipments via USPS since July have gone astray or been lost--so I'll get my 3D quilt book. Great company!
Old 08-28-2020, 05:44 PM

I am still waiting on a back order from 4/20 from Hancock's of Paducah. I have recently received one of my back order items, bit still waiting for one more.

I recently purchased several items on Etsy. Very quick shipping and great customer service. I received all of the items I ordered (fabric) within a week, and several thank you notes for supporting their small businesses.

It certainly is odd times we are living in. I have figured out, you can't be on a hurry for a particular fabric and order it online.😳 So I don't it makes life less stressful.