Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Ugly Fabric Only Please >

Ugly Fabric Only Please

Ugly Fabric Only Please

Old 09-22-2011, 05:56 AM

Ha ha ha ha, I snuck in one fat quarter!!!! LOL, we are all so funny. My friend has agreed to let me use her address to mail things to, but how to get it past the debit card wording at the bank. Why can't they just let us pick who we want it to show up on those stupid statements. Instead of "pay pal" wouldn't it be better to say "cotton farmers support" or "patterns of positive behavior"?
Old 09-22-2011, 07:54 PM

do the laundry.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:29 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by desertrose
Originally Posted by alikat110
I slipped on my diet with the recent going out of business online fabric store....160 fq's for $50......too good of a deal....but, where am I going to put it when it gets here...and, how do I break the news to my hubby?
I have the perfect solution for you. When the package arrives tell them that they mistakenly sent it to you when it was supposed to go to your dear sister, ME. He can resend it to me and your husband will never know you have it. :thumbup: I couldn't resist and I hope you forgive me for being in a silly mood tonight. No harm done I hope. :roll: :roll: :roll: desertrose
sorry, sis. not happening!!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew
You WON them?
:thumbup: ;)

Originally Posted by alikat110
I slipped on my diet with the recent going out of business online fabric store....160 fq's for $50......too good of a deal....but, where am I going to put it when it gets here...and, how do I break the news to my hubby?
heck no. bought them. going out of business online store. 40fq for $25, and 50% off all orders $100 and over. ordered 4 sets!!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 10:27 AM

Check your rolling suitcase! Does it have a zipper in the bottom? The handles are inside the tubes you can see under the zippered area. I found you can put LOTS of fabric between the rails and still have room to pack for the return trip. Hint: don't pack too much on the outbound segment or you won't have much room to put the newly acquired stash! :mrgreen:
Old 09-25-2011, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by gigi10
Are yall out of your ever-loving minds? NOT buy fabric for a year........You know when he has to do all that stuff....it isn't going to be the way you want it and you are going to be doing it and you will have gone for a whole year without buying fabric......The QUILT POLICE would be called by my DH to come and get me for sure......I would be that woman who barracaded herself in her sewing room....perched on my swivel chair stuffing fabric in my bra and anything else I could find.....No I think it is best if I don't do this....I can just see for me this is not a good idea.......I have slowed down. I can do that and I can even get slower...But I would not make it much past my next retirement check. I am putting any one who agrees to this on my emergency prayer list. This is serious.
Ditto. Man do I soooo agree. Not buy fabric??? I actually haven't bought any lately because I haven't seen any that float my boat. But...... the thought of not being able to buy fabric at all, has me breaking out in a cold sweat.