Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Virtual Quilt Day This Sunday, February 17, 2012 .... Get Ready!!

Well, #1 on my list for the day is completed. As always, it took longer than I had anticipated, but the top is complete (except for pressing!) and can go to the long armers on Tuesday. The photo was taken in my driveway -- the sun was so bright and pretty. I didn't realize the wind was slightly blowing -- hence the shoes to hold the corners down. Hope it posts.

Linda in MO

Don't know what I'm doing wrong -- keep getting the message that upload failed. I'll keep working on it ...

I have everything completed on my quilt except for the binding. So today I did the FMQ.

Blog Entries
    Hi Everybody,

I have projects planned, I just can't get going on any of them. Mostly they are applique projects. After spending all day yesterday getting things out and putting them away again, I knew I didn't want to do that today. I also spent a lot of time on the Internet looking for projects and patterns. So I decided to spend a few hours cutting scraps into blocks, today. I cut them into the biggest blocks I could fit out of each scrap. Then I put them into zip bags and labeled them according to size. I love to organize my things so that worked out well and I feel happy that when I am ready to use them the fabric will be ready for me. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4