Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Whats next? >

Whats next?

Whats next?

Old 12-25-2010, 04:55 PM

My First Project is to CLEAN my sewing area!!!!!!!!!! It is filled with fabric, boxes, decorations and stacks of books. Then i plan on a sewing marathon and finish some of my UFO pile. Or maybe start a new one.....you never know :lol:
Old 12-25-2010, 05:35 PM

I will be starting my son's graduation quilt. He already graduated (from ASU). I just flat ran out of time. He got his degree in Film Production and I have a pattern that has film strip on it that you can actually put pics in, so I will use some of the photo's of him actually filming and some of his films. Cant wait to get it done, but I want it perfect, so I will take my time.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:54 PM

First thing for 2011 is to finish the Christmas things i didn't get done BEFORE Christmas.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:55 PM

I want to make quilts for my 3 DGS's and I need to make one for my mother and I am going to start one for my ex MIL for her 90th Bday. I also need to finish my batik blocks for the batik block swap and then there are some more bow tucks to make. Then I am sure I will start a bunch of others with some really cute patterns I got at a show I went to a couple of moths ago and some others I just got. The list is endless but since I am not working right now I have lots of time to quilt. First I have to clean up my sewing area (that spread to 2 rooms while getting this years' stuff done because I wouldn't be able to find anything to get started right now. LOL
Old 12-25-2010, 05:57 PM

I'll be finishing a baby quilt for my niece's daughter and then I'll be starting a Christening quilt for my new granddaughter who will be born in March.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:59 PM

UFO's, next years Christmas gifts & a couple of quilts in the planning stages.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Power Poster

My youngest has a stash of fabric she bought for quilts (I get to make them). I'll start them after the new year.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:14 PM

Will finish my irish chain hand piecing and then hand quilt it thru the year. I will also be moving out of home I have lived in the 23 years, moving in with Son, he is going to build me a small home on his property. So everything will be stored except for the irish chain for a few months. I told him I will need one large open room, bedroom and bath. Can't wait to see what he will design. This home I'm in now with 10 acres is just too much to handle and have quilting hobbie to, rather quilt than mow or garden.
Old 12-25-2010, 06:46 PM

I need to finish my dh quilt, New Year's present now since I didn't get it done in time for his birthday or Christmas! Then I plan to concentrate on Christmas gifts for 2011 and birthday gifts through out the year. I desperately need a snow day! Ah, the perfect day, can't get to work because I am snowed in with a huge snow storm, hubby out blowing snow ( I am sure he won't mind) and I'm in my sewing room in my pajammies with my hot cocoa and whipped cream playing with my fabric and machines.....I feel quilty kinda posting my dream day, but I might get some uninterrupted time..guess a girl can dream! Don't tell anyone, will ya?
Old 12-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Cyn

It's hard to say what will turn me on next :)