Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
where do I find 'old' fabric? >

where do I find 'old' fabric?

where do I find 'old' fabric?

Old 10-04-2019, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Shander View Post
I am also looking for older fabric. Unfortunately i am having issues trying to get the picture to upload.
I agree with Iceblossom - resize your photo, then post it in a new thread to have a better chance of being seen. Also, if you know the name of the manufacturer and fabric line, that would be helpful. Lots of us love to go digging on the internet for treasure!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-05-2019 at 03:12 AM. Reason: PM
Old 10-05-2019, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by Battle Axe View Post
franks11 is the seller on ebay that has lots of odds and ends.
franks11 is Franks in Claremont NH. He has a huge brick and mortar as well as internet business and if you have the info, you can call and he will tell you if he has it. I can however tell you that I have not seen it on the floor but he also has a big warehouse besides the store. His stock changes almost weekly as he buys out craft stores all over the US sight unseen. Might be worth a try .... obtw - pretty fabric - good luck in your search!!
Old 10-05-2019, 06:05 AM

I just found a new shop in NE Wisconsin that is strictly fabrics from estates and ladies that want to sell their stash because they can't quilt any more for whatever reason. She does try to find things for you but I don't know how quickly she gets back to you, etc. She has 2 shops, one in Eagle River and one in Land O' Lakes, Wi. The owner started this last year and you never know what she'll have at any time. I've found some great things but I go there in person. I probably won't be back this fall though because we're packing up and heading to the winter house in a couple of weeks.

The name of the shops is Venerabilia, LLC and the website is Venerabilia.com. You can get the phone numbers from the website.

Good luck.