Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Who is your Quilt Godmother ? >

Who is your Quilt Godmother ?

Who is your Quilt Godmother ?

Old 07-07-2011, 06:15 PM

i got FatQzipora! (sounds about right for me!) this will be my first paper piecing too.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:54 PM

How many have actually started theirs?
Old 07-09-2011, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by madamekelly
Originally Posted by madamekelly
I think I have done something wrong. I got my quilting fairy godmother named MajikMina, and printed a copy to play with, to decide colors on. Tonight I was going to print a set to begin stitching on, only to discover that the PDFs are now blank. I tried going back to the site, using the link above, and followed the directions to download again. All I got were more blank PDFs. I think I may have lost the opportunity to make one now. I did send her an email to ask if I could still make one, so I will post to let you all know what the response is. In the mean time, I advise you all to print however many copies you want the first time. While I wait, I am going to try and separate my paste up, to see if I can copy it. Wish me luck. I am such a dufus sometimes. :oops: -Kelly
For the record, I got a response in less than 12 hours, and I did something wrong. I have no idea what, but it worked this time. I just wanted to let you all know how quick her turn around time was.
This was an Adobe Reader problem, but still impressed with the level of customer service!
Old 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM

Mine in Stashlena...Haven't downloaded her yet...
Old 07-09-2011, 06:04 PM

My fairy godmother is Magikinka. Although I've done some paper piecing, the many tiny pieces are a bit intimidating.

I want to thank everyone who taped their paper pattern together and colored it. I don't know why but I hadn't thought of doing that. Thanks for the idea. As soon as I get that done, I'll post of photo.

I've been looking at all the names and I haven't seen where a name has repeated. I can't imagine how long it took to come up with all those names.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan
did it take a long time for the email? it's been 20 mins and mine has not come thru. but the website says to check for an email.
mine was in seconds; check if you have a junk file
Old 07-10-2011, 08:36 AM

mine is
Your Fairy Quilt Godmother is
Boozoria
Old 07-10-2011, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by LaurieE
My fairy godmother is Magikinka. Although I've done some paper piecing, the many tiny pieces are a bit intimidating.

I want to thank everyone who taped their paper pattern together and colored it. I don't know why but I hadn't thought of doing that. Thanks for the idea. As soon as I get that done, I'll post of photo.

I've been looking at all the names and I haven't seen where a name has repeated. I can't imagine how long it took to come up with all those names.
It probably has to do w/a combination of your answers. On the one that said binding/basting, etc I clicked on bourbon and my name is Boozoria. Makes since even though I rarely drink even though some nights when I'm up quilting and pulling my hair out I reach for a glass of wine.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:59 AM

Great job. She has very perfect lipstick that is just right for her dress. I'm still stuck on my background fabric, I like you light choice.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:01 AM

so i guess i shouldnt take FatQuipora personally! i started to think i had a web cam going or something.

Originally Posted by romanojg
Originally Posted by LaurieE

It probably has to do w/a combination of your answers. On the one that said binding/basting, etc I clicked on bourbon and my name is Boozoria. Makes since even though I rarely drink even though some nights when I'm up quilting and pulling my hair out I reach for a glass of wine.