Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
*****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED** >

*****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

*****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

Old 01-23-2011, 10:18 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Packages recd 1/22

6. homecaregiver
13. nana4baj
14. Uglycook
16. Rainbow
27. nursebonnie*

* PS.. thank you for my goodies!! The fabric was absolutely beautiful!!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 01:25 AM

Now Dadgumit!! Mine had better be in the mail today! Next time I'm going to be one of the first to mail off early! :hunf:
Old 01-24-2011, 07:10 AM

Linda, I just checked on my package to you and it arrived at your PO at 7:56 this morning. Wheeeew!! Thats cutting it a bit to close to deadline for me!! So uh, depending on when you get your mail...have a small lunch! HA!

Kathy :mrgreen:
Old 01-24-2011, 08:39 AM

Linda, I am following anxiously to see what Momma-K sent!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by sunrise450
Linda, I am following anxiously to see what Momma-K sent!
Really laughing out loud here!!! HA! Geee I think I started something! BUT if she reads the hints and thinks back, she'll guess what it is...Nothing really, just a little something to sweeten the swap!! HA!
Old 01-24-2011, 02:16 PM

I had not been following the posts on this swap so I came in to check to see what was happening. OMG everyone is getting packages. Nothing here yet, but this is going to make the trek to the mailbox a bit more interesting. I will keep you posted. I am absolutely excited!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:29 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by rainagade
I had not been following the posts on this swap so I came in to check to see what was happening. OMG everyone is getting packages. Nothing here yet, but this is going to make the trek to the mailbox a bit more interesting. I will keep you posted. I am absolutely excited!
poor Rainagade, No the swap has not been 'swapped' yet..still have ONE package pending.. Im going to begin swapping the second groups as I have all their squares tomrrow..

THANK YOU SHELROX for tossing in 2 extra sets as they covered a member who dropped out at last minute..

Packages recd today:

Maideinmane
MommaK

Thank you Madeinmaine for my beautiful hostess gift- love the fabric!!

AND for all you waiting to see what I got in my envie from Momma K - it would satisfy the sweet tooth of the biggest of giants...

I love it... Oh you know me so well!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Hershey's on steriods!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167474[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-167469.jpe  
Old 01-24-2011, 08:13 PM

OK let the sorting begin..

This is just group Two's packages.. Total of 84 sets in this group..

Its blurry on purpose- addys on labels.. No need to post on the WWW..

AND no laughing- Yes that is my Christmas tree- Yes its still up- and Yes I have bugged Hubby to take it down- and yes he wont- Soooooooo.. He paid me $100 to take it down for him.. Guess what Ill be doing in between the swapping of your squares.. My formal dinning room now turned to swapper room!!

Let the fun begin..
[ATTACH=CONFIG]167484[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-167479.jpe  
Old 01-24-2011, 09:21 PM

will post a few teaser pics in the am..
Old 01-25-2011, 03:47 AM

Linda, Well, I'm sure you remember now...I was eating a Hersheys and you said you wanted a bite...I said ...all right, you asked for it! Or something to that effect.

Well, I haven't been on here for the most part of yesterday. I can't stay on and explain to much as I've not been to bed yet but...I got a call while I was at a JoAnns telling me that my oldest daughter and 3 of the grandkids got into a head on collision. She was going up a hill leading to her house and a man come flying over and hit them head on. It hit so hard the the van went flying back down the hill into a ditch. Her son in the front passenger seat was hit by the airbag busting his nose giving him a black eye. Two of the girls are ok as one got shook up in her booster seat but the seatbelt marks are on her chest and stomach. Jackie the oldest girl has a fractured sholder and bruises all over and on her head. As for Jessie my daughter, she needs prayer. She layed on a stretcher for hours with a back brace on, her knees went into the dash and broker her one ankle that already had been shatterd from a previous accident years ago. Now I have to get her into a surgeon within two days. She's in so much pain it takes her breath. Well in all that they did let her come home only because of being so full and busy from a 7 car pileup on I75, two motorcycle accidents and some black ice causing one man to slide down a hill and turned over into a pond. At last word of him he was on a respirator and still pumping pond water from his lungs.
I'll be back when I can...probably not until I see how Jess is tomrrow.

Hugs, Kathy...Momma_K