Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
*****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED** >

*****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

*****SIGN UP CLOSED****10 1/2" layer cake Stash Buster Swap - Jan 2011 Swap- ***SIGN UP CLOSED**

Old 01-20-2011, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt
:lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :lol:

OOOOh I'm so excited..!!!! :) Hmmm what could it be?!?!?!?! :shock: Ugh the torture of the wait!!! :( The agony of the unknown!! :-( What could it be?? :?: Oh whoa is me. :cry: I just cant take the waiting !!! :roll:
Oh no no no young lady!! You just have to wait and see!! BUuut your gonna looove it!! MMmmmm Good!! :P :D :mrgreen:
Old 01-20-2011, 09:24 PM

Dear Luv - I know, I know, I know the January swap is still in progress but I just have to ask. Since I've only particpiated in the one swap and I understand that February is going to be red, does red mean anything from pink to burgundy or is red just red? I am anxious to start cutting more 10" squares.

Hopefully you can answer this in a lull of sorting all the January squares. Thanks.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:50 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by PWinston
Dear Luv - I know, I know, I know the January swap is still in progress but I just have to ask. Since I've only particpiated in the one swap and I understand that February is going to be red, does red mean anything from pink to burgundy or is red just red? I am anxious to start cutting more 10" squares.

Hopefully you can answer this in a lull of sorting all the January squares. Thanks.
Boy, Haven't even gotten the Jan Swaps all in yet and already wanting to know Feb's swap.. Geesh.. Hee hee

Ok I will give you all info before its time.. lol..

Feb swap - if moderators approve- Will be reds.. Red as in IE; Brick red, fire engine red, cherry red,etc.. (we will be doing burgundy and pinks another month.. ) However if you have fabric, for example, that red and white or red & anything, its perfectly acceptable.. If you look at it and think/see red. well then that works.. It just have to have red in it somewhere.. lol..

( Ps- Also keep an eye out for hearts of any color.. your gonna need them... )
Old 01-20-2011, 09:52 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by Momma_K

OOOOh I'm so excited..!!!! :) Hmmm what could it be?!?!?!?! :shock: Ugh the torture of the wait!!! :( The agony of the unknown!! :-( What could it be?? :?: Oh whoa is me. :cry: I just cant take the waiting !!! :roll:
Oh no no no young lady!! You just have to wait and see!! BUuut your gonna looove it!! MMmmmm Good!! :P :D :mrgreen:
Momma, I'm suffering over here!!!!! :cry:
Old 01-21-2011, 04:54 AM

Originally Posted by Momma_K

Momma, I'm suffering over here!!!!! :cry:
HA! My Postal Worker giggled when I asked to weigh the package with and without the ______. Nahhh no reason to suffer, consider it a comfort! You'll laugh when you get it, but you'll also enjoy it!! HA ! :XD: :P
Old 01-21-2011, 12:25 PM

Uh oh.. she giggled huh.. Now i'm scared.. :shock:

hee hee..

Recd in mail today :
tolepainter54

Thanks tolepainter54 for getting it in asap.. Appreciate the speedy delivery.. !!!
Old 01-21-2011, 02:45 PM

For some reson I am not getting the posts when you get them here. I am signed up to watch this topic also. I think I will have to just peek in every day and post a note just to say hi. That way I'll get the notices that someone has posted something.
Phyllis
Old 01-21-2011, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by sunrise450
For some reson I am not getting the posts when you get them here. I am signed up to watch this topic also. I think I will have to just peek in every day and post a note just to say hi. That way I'll get the notices that someone has posted something.
Phyllis
Well the latest is Momma has teased me with something and I wont find out till it arrives.. :?

Other than that Feb swap will be REDS.. ( with a side twist.. ooooh stay tuned.. !! ) And Im just waiting on the last of the squares before I can begin my days of swappin-stuffin-labelin & mailin.. :lol: :lol:
Old 01-23-2011, 09:13 AM

Thanks a lot MommaK (and Luv). After seeing your post (http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-92662-1.htm#2324328), I had to go to the Joanns web site and check out the 10 1/2" square ruler just so that I had it for this swap. I've now ordered it, plus more things that I didn't really need (did I?). Also, made sure that I maximized my shipping dollars.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by PWinston
Thanks a lot MommaK (and Luv). After seeing your post (http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-92662-1.htm#2324328), I had to go to the Joanns web site and check out the 10 1/2" square ruler just so that I had it for this swap. I've now ordered it, plus more things that I didn't really need (did I?). Also, made sure that I maximized my shipping dollars.
Great idea..