Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED**** >

*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED****

*****SWAP CLOSED****10" layer cake Batik swap -Quick turnaround ***SWAP CLOSED****

Old 11-10-2010, 06:31 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Quilterinthewoods please pm as soon as possible..
Old 11-10-2010, 06:37 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

Originally Posted by KarenR
Question - Do we get one of the 12 blocks back?

I have never done a swap before. I'm excited and hope I get in.
you might.. as im trying to figure out a way not to, but pls don't be disappointed if you do.. this is my second swap ever guys so please bare with me..
Old 11-10-2010, 06:40 PM

Ok,

Everyone on the list should have rec'd a pm from me with a recap pf the swap and my mailing information.. If you have not please forward a pm and Ill get you that information to you..

Also IF there are any question please, please, please ask.. I would rather you ask questions than me return your squares for not following the rules...

Also my dinky lil Post office could use the revenue so concealed cash for the postage would be greatly appreciated. Yes more work for me but it too will boost a small portion of economy to my dinky town..

Thanks everyone. I look forward to seeing what ya'll sent in..

Happy Quilting!!!!
Old 11-10-2010, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

you might.. as im trying to figure out a way not to, but pls don't be disappointed if you do.. this is my second swap ever guys so please bare with me..
Hey we have faith in you, if not you wouldn't be getting my awesome fabric! Ha! This is the 2nd of many to come for you. You're doing a great job and hope after this one is over and your taking a deep breath, you wouldn't mind doing something on the lines of Oriental blocks. I have some beautiful material!
Now if that ain't a hint I don't know what is! HA! Seriously, think positive girl, you're doing great!! Take your time, we'll be patient! :thumbup:
Old 11-10-2010, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Momma_K
Originally Posted by luvTooQuilt

Hey we have faith in you, if not you wouldn't be getting my awesome fabric! Ha! This is the 2nd of many to come for you. You're doing a great job and hope after this one is over and your taking a deep breath, you wouldn't mind doing something on the lines of Oriental blocks. I have some beautiful material!
Now if that ain't a hint I don't know what is! HA! Seriously, think positive girl, you're doing great!! Take your time, we'll be patient! :thumbup:
There is almost 100 sets coming in to swap.. That is ALOT of sets to swap out.. SO if anyone cannot send in their sets please let me know asap.. as I have accounted for each and every set ..
Old 11-11-2010, 06:26 AM

My daughter is collecting 'Boxtops for education.. If anyone has some laying around we would greatly appreciate them.. Just toss in your envelope to me.. Even if its one, two or five.. We will take any and all BOXTOPS FOR EDUCATION..

http://www.boxtops4education.com/Image.aspx?id=3878

thanks..
Old 11-11-2010, 07:01 AM

I just heard from Luv that I am included in the swap! I am so excited! DH is taking me to the quilt shop and then when we get home I will cut, package and mail tomorrow. I am doing 3 sets, hopefully they will fit into a small priorty envelope.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by sunrise450
I just heard from Luv that I am included in the swap! I am so excited! DH is taking me to the quilt shop and then when we get home I will cut, package and mail tomorrow. I am doing 3 sets, hopefully they will fit into a small priorty envelope.
just fold, squish and tape the envelope, dont be bashful on the packing tape.. if it fits it ships.. and if your PO gives you a hard time go to another PO..
Old 11-12-2010, 08:40 AM

I need three more sets.. any volunteers to add another set??
Old 11-12-2010, 08:56 AM

I'll add another set. So that makes 3 sets for me if there's an extra still available.