Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2014 Birthday Swap 2.5  sign up now  !!!! >

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!!

Old 10-26-2014, 07:25 PM

yeah me....looking forward to your mail!

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
October, packages went out Friday afternoon and also a box of salvages! Work life craziness is calming down and I am seeing the light of day when I leave the office and before I fall into bed.
Belated "Happy Birthday" to the Girls of October.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:45 PM

I sent out October Candies on Friday. Sorry they were so late.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:47 PM

more dancing for me!

Originally Posted by trish b View Post
I sent out October Candies on Friday. Sorry they were so late.
Old 10-26-2014, 07:48 PM

November birthday addresses are sent out. Please take notice that these are late this month (sorry) and we have a birthday on November 5 and November 9th. Please try and get these out as soon as possible.

Barb
Old 10-27-2014, 03:45 AM

Woo hoo! Thanks, Barb!
Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 View Post
HI Ladies........

We have a contest winner....congrats to Janice McC......your prize will be in the mail soon.

I was very impressed with everyone that played the contest. I thought it was a really hard one. I never can get those in the newspaper. SO hats off to you ladies!!!! you are all so SMART!
Old 10-27-2014, 11:07 AM

Since I had to go to the post office today anyway, I have mailed the 3 November packages out today. I know they are early but November is a very busy month for me with family birthdays and holiday celebrations. My brother, mother, her husband and I all have birthdays in November. Though my mother and her husband have since passed on, my siblings and I still celebrate in memory of them. So better early for me than scrambling in November to get things mailed on time.

You can always wait to open them.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Power Poster

Barbara, can you tell us the names of the quilts from the last puzzle? "I puzzled and puzzed, till my puzzler was sore"... (quoting the Grinch) but could only get the second one, Irish Chain. What were the first and third?
Old 10-27-2014, 03:22 PM

Thank you Barb for the November birthday addresses. I sent out all (4) four of the November birthday candies today, Mon. 10/27; as I will be traveling the first two weeks next month (November) and wanted to ensure they were received timely

Ladies have a great November birthday.

bjsmith57
Old 10-27-2014, 04:33 PM

I received the Nov. birthdays from Barb. Thanks. I'll get them out right away.

I got 3 more packages today from Dottie Dodge, WMUTeach and Trishb. Great assortments of candy. Thanks. When my birthday month is over it won't be so much fun going to the PO.

We are very busy planning for Halloween and deer season. We live in a very small town but we get about 300 trick or treaters. We roast hotdogs and have chili for everyone. Sometimes it seems like the whole town comes. We have a great time.

Missouri firearm deer season is mid Nov. We always camp. I don't hunt but love getting away and visiting with all the friends and family that join us. Last count we'll have 7 travel trailers joining us. You just can't beat homade peach cobbler cooked in a dutch oven over the fire.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:44 PM
Power Poster

Sounds good, Benndm! Good luck with your trick-or-treaters, too. Over the weekend I visited the kids in Memphis and we went out to an event called "Flick or Treat" at the Botanical Gardens. They had a ton of cool activities for kids and showed "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" on a huge screen outside (like being at the drive-in, but sitting on your picnic blanket.) Then the kids were taken home and the adult part of the evening began. There was a zombie apocalypse and then they showed "Night of the Living Dead"! We haven't had so much fun for Halloween, ever!

Barb, I got the Nov. birthdays and addresses. I'm mailing out the first two early ones tomorrow. Will wait a bit to mail the two that come later in the month.