Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2022 - 2.5" Birthday Swap >

2022 - 2.5" Birthday Swap

2022 - 2.5" Birthday Swap

Old 09-18-2022, 10:27 AM

Happy Birthday, WMUTeach.
Have a wonderful B-day!.
Old 09-18-2022, 10:49 AM

Hi, I have not been able to follow much on the blog. There are some really nice quit suggestions. It looks like every September birthday girl gets birthday candy from me except Gannyrosie. Not sure what happened to that package. They all went out on the same day. I am sending you a new one on Monday, Hopefully you can get it before your B-day.
Old 09-18-2022, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by ahwu View Post
Hi, I have not been able to follow much on the blog. There are some really nice quit suggestions. It looks like every September birthday girl gets birthday candy from me except Gannyrosie. Not sure what happened to that package. They all went out on the same day. I am sending you a new one on Monday, Hopefully you can get it before your B-day.

ahwu. I didn't realize yours was not recvd. No worries. You really don't have to resend. I am not going to be home for my bd, but returning a few days later. That's really up to you.

Happiest birthday WMUteach, have a beautiful day. 🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂

Old 09-18-2022, 11:36 AM

Happy birthday WMUTeach!!! I hope you are celebrating and having a world of fun! It looks like all my September birthday candies arrived except yours. So sorry! I mailed all four out on the 6th. I'll mail a new one out this week!
Old 09-18-2022, 01:05 PM

Hold, hold, hold, NZ, your package arrived on September 10. I mentioned all had been received on post #796, but should have mentioned your name specifically. I did not post a final list. Shame on me. Now, it is time to ..... OPEN UP THE PACKAGES!
Old 09-18-2022, 02:40 PM

I opened my packages late this afternoon, before and after photos below, and I am so honored and surprised at the beauties that you sent and for the little surprises too. It will be a short while before I can put the squares into my 2022 Birthday Swap Quilt because I have several WIPs that need to be brought to a good stopping point first.

Did any one do the Jelly Roll Day event yesterday? I did but fizzled out late in the day and became a couch slug for the evening rather than finish the rows. All the blocks are made, just need to construct the final 5 rows. The end result is I have some jelly roll strips left over and you know what those will make............ more 2.5s! Tee-Hee-Hee.

Again, thank you all for the envelopes of little squares that made my day special and a celebration.
Attached Thumbnails 2022-09-18-birthday-swap-2022-after.jpg  

Last edited by patricej; 09-19-2022 at 08:41 PM.
Old 09-18-2022, 05:40 PM

Happy birthday WMUTeach! 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊 I hope your day was fabulous! I'm very glad that you are enjoying the candies 🍬!

I was bad this year and I opened all my envelopes as they came in. 😀 It was like having a birthday each time I opened one. Lol! Yippee! I still have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but I've been making 9 patches. So this could work...
Old 09-18-2022, 07:54 PM
Power Poster

Yikes... birthday girls, please do not post pictures of your envelopes with our addresses showing! This day and age it's just not safe.

Glad you had a fun birthday, opening your candies, WMUTeach!
Old 09-19-2022, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
Hold, hold, hold, NZ, your package arrived on September 10. I mentioned all had been received on post #796, but should have mentioned your name specifically. I did not post a final list. Shame on me. Now, it is time to ..... OPEN UP THE PACKAGES!
I'm so glad mine arrived! I try to read every post and chat that is going on, but I must have missed that one. Sorry!
Old 09-19-2022, 05:45 AM

I have requested that the photo of the unopened envelopes be removed. My apologizes.