Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
3rd pincushion notice:  Sign up closes November 15th.  Mailing deadline November 30th,  Please post pictures on this thread  when you receive your pincushion so we can all see.  Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7 >

3rd pincushion notice: Sign up closes November 15th. Mailing deadline November 30th, Please post pictures on this thread when you receive your pincushion so we can all see. Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7

3rd pincushion notice: Sign up closes November 15th. Mailing deadline November 30th, Please post pictures on this thread when you receive your pincushion so we can all see. Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7

Old 11-18-2010, 07:06 PM

Those who have received pincushions, please post pictures on this site so we can all droll. Thanks
Old 11-18-2010, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by cjr
I mailed Deb umphries pincushion today. i hope she likes it
I bet she will love it. LOL. *H*U*G*S*
Old 11-19-2010, 09:10 AM

Hi Barb
That does sound heavenly. My aunt was a nurse out in Bakersfield when I was young, and it was so romantic to stay up late in the hot desert night and hear the trucks going up and down the highway. I wanted to be a truck driver!
Now I live in the smallest town I have ever lived in, 50,000 people! They divide themselves into 5 groups of about 10,000 each,
mostly by which Catholic Church they attend, Italian, Irish, French
and Polish, then the Wesleyan University crowd and the South Carolina group. They are a little clannish. But our town has a lot to offer.
I would like to keep in touch with you.
Hopefully
Diann
Old 11-19-2010, 09:42 AM

My pinchushion is on it's way to Australia, they couldn't give me a delivery confirmation, but they did say that the PO could track if they needed to off of the customs number
Old 11-19-2010, 11:01 AM

Here is a photo of the pincushions dotcomdtcm sent me! Aren't they cute?! I am calling the snowwoman Gertrude.

The Zabar's chocolate bar is gone!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129449[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-129444.jpe  
Old 11-19-2010, 11:20 AM

Here are my pincushions from OR Sunshine Quilter! How cute!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-129448.jpe  
Old 11-19-2010, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
Here are my pincushions from OR Sunshine Quilter! How cute!
I love the butterfly. Is that an original design?

Originally Posted by ORSunshineQuilter
Here is a photo of the pincushions dotcomdtcm sent me! Aren't they cute?! I am calling the snowwoman Gertrude.
Oh that little snowman is sewww cute! How clever to use an egg coddler. How much we learn from one another is amazing.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 11-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Power Poster

O.K. so i know we did the third, are we having another one, 'coz i just made some more pincushions and need to unload them on a swap partner??????
show us your pincushions everyone, i'm dying to see them
Old 11-20-2010, 09:04 AM

I got my pincushions!!! From Lindyline, I got a very nice sewing purse, a wonderful cupcake pincushion and one that is square in shape and I'm still trying to figure out how she made it.
I got my pincushions from Lynnie too!! I got a 3 stack high pillow type pincushion with a decorative center and held together with a ribbon. I also got a striped fabric tube pincushion that is tied with see through, is it organza? and looks like a roll of candy! Also a cute little magnet to hand on my fridge!
If they can post pictures of the things they sent me, I'd appreciate it as I can't. If not, I'll send a picture to a friend and ask her to post them for me. Thanks a lot!!
Janis
Old 11-20-2010, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by cjr
I mailed Deb umphries pincushion today. i hope she likes it
I rec'd them today and I love, love them. I have been to Vegas so many, many times, I love the Las Veas Cushion. The red smiley reminds me of a red M&M too. ANd it is my favorite color as you probably know, and I love the flower magnet pin cushion. It wil come in handy on my machine. Thank you so much.

Yours will be shipping on Monday. I decided to make something extra for you. SO will send it priority so you get it faster. *H*U*G*S* It was good to meet a new friend. I love this swap.

I will also be sending a pin cushion to Terryl on Monday. I have two partners this time just because. So be on the look out in FLorida too.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-130307.jpe