Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • 3rd pincushion notice:  Sign up closes November 15th.  Mailing deadline November 30th,  Please post pictures on this thread  when you receive your pincushion so we can all see.  Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7 >
  • 3rd pincushion notice: Sign up closes November 15th. Mailing deadline November 30th, Please post pictures on this thread when you receive your pincushion so we can all see. Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7

• 3rd pincushion notice: Sign up closes November 15th. Mailing deadline November 30th, Please post pictures on this thread when you receive your pincushion so we can all see. Thanks.I have a grouping of all the posted pincushions so far on page 7

Old 11-20-2010, 01:38 PM

Hi Everyone! Look what grammynan made!!!! I received it today. Isn't it fantastic!!! And PINK :) I just love it!!!!!! Thank you Nancy!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-130458.jpe  
    Old 11-20-2010, 04:44 PM

Finally found the camera and got it to work. Here's my pincushion from Janis.I love it, it's so pretty.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-130601.jpe  
    Old 11-22-2010, 03:59 PM

Here is my Pink Pincushion from Kooklabell!! I love it and it's made from my favorite fabric!! Thank you, Patricia, my "pink partner"!!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-132068.jpe  
    Old 11-22-2010, 07:51 PM

my pincushion and snowflake ornament from Ssnare.
    Thank You! I love the snowflake what a nice surprise extra. The pincushion is soo cute and will be fun to use.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-132318.jpe  
    Old 11-22-2010, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by starshine
    Thank You!
    Wow, I love little pincushions. I need pincushions every where... I used to be able to crochet and loved it. What a beautiful snowflake.
    :thumbup:
    Old 11-22-2010, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
    Originally Posted by starshine
    Thank You!
    Wow, I love little pincushions. I need pincushions every where... I used to be able to crochet and loved it. What a beautiful snowflake.
    :thumbup:
    The pincushion will definitely add a little sparkle to my sewing as Christmas approaches. I can't wait to hang my snowflake on the tree. We usually wait to put our tree up about the week before Christmas and leave it up until Epiphany. But I might have to take my snowflake into work and hang it in my cube.
    Old 11-23-2010, 05:46 AM
    Power Poster

I received my pin cushion (plus other goodies) from ZQuilter today. It was so cute. She also included some Werthers chocolates (for DH) and a sachet (pine scent) and a scissor holder matchine the pin cushion. I took pictures with my trusty 5 year old Kodak and went to hook it up to the computer and the connector is broken. So, unless the photo lab can obtain the pictures from my memory chip, no photos until I get a new camera. Thanks so much ZQuilter. You are soooo talented.
    Old 11-23-2010, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by twinkie
    I received my pin cushion (plus other goodies) from ZQuilter today. It was so cute. She also included some Werthers chocolates (for DH) and a sachet (pine scent) and a scissor holder matchine the pin cushion. I took pictures with my trusty 5 year old Kodak and went to hook it up to the computer and the connector is broken. So, unless the photo lab can obtain the pictures from my memory chip, no photos until I get a new camera. Thanks so much ZQuilter. You are soooo talented.
    You should be able to take your memory chip into Walmart, Walgreens or any place that makes CDs from your memory chip. Usually the CD is around $3-4. If you have a Costco, I think they also do that. Wow, just in time for Christmas ( a new camera). :-D
    Old 11-23-2010, 06:43 AM
    Power Poster

Only problem is I already received my Christmas present. It is a 1903 Singer model 27 treadle sewing machine in like new condition. I am absolutely thrilled. It has the pheasant decals which I understand is quite rare. At any rate, I just love it. Also, I work at WalMart and am going to take it in today and see. Thanks for the advice.

Originally Posted by SewExtreme
    Originally Posted by twinkie
    You should be able to take your memory chip into Walmart, Walgreens or any place that makes CDs from your memory chip. Usually the CD is around $3-4. If you have a Costco, I think they also do that. Wow, just in time for Christmas ( a new camera). :-D
    Old 11-23-2010, 12:06 PM
    Power Poster

i sent thgemn to you without a photo, sorry
    lynnie