Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
5" Kitty Cat Charm Swap - Signup CLOSED >

5" Kitty Cat Charm Swap - Signup CLOSED

5" Kitty Cat Charm Swap - Signup CLOSED

Old 03-18-2011, 04:25 PM

thank you so much for understanding wendsy :thumbup:

Originally Posted by wendsy
I don't mind paying the postage so it's easier on the hostess. I know when I mail out items the postage varies-I even had the same kind of items (12" blocks with same number of seams and pieces) and the postage was different. It depends on weight of material, tape etc. So for the pleasure of being part of the swap I don't mind the extra cost of postage. I just can't wait to see all different kinds of cats I get back!
Old 03-18-2011, 04:25 PM

thank you so much for understanding wendsy :thumbup:

Originally Posted by wendsy
I don't mind paying the postage so it's easier on the hostess. I know when I mail out items the postage varies-I even had the same kind of items (12" blocks with same number of seams and pieces) and the postage was different. It depends on weight of material, tape etc. So for the pleasure of being part of the swap I don't mind the extra cost of postage. I just can't wait to see all different kinds of cats I get back!
Old 03-18-2011, 04:27 PM

Qbee - I will drop you a PM when I receive your package letting you know your kitties arrived safely just as I have everyone else. Thank you so much for participating.

Kris

Originally Posted by Qbee
I got mine in the mail today so you should be getting them early next week. I can't wait to see what I get back :D
I hope ya'll like the 3 fabrics I sent! Also, I went ahead and just cut mine 5 1/2" to be safe.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:20 PM

Itis just a little more and it probably makes it so much easier. BUT, we can mail them for the cheaper cost to her :)
Old 03-23-2011, 05:29 AM

Hello kitty cat charm swappers!

The time is drawing near..... your charms need to be mailed by tomorrow (3/24). If you have any questions - please do not hesitate to ask.

Just a reminder.... be certain in your package you INCLUDE a self adhesive return address label, and a return priority postage stamp ($4.95). I suggest including an additional $0.70 to pay for tracking/delivery confirmation. I do NOT accept checks for postage.

If you do not send enough return postage, I will hold them until you send the difference. After 30 days, I will donate the unclaimed squares to charity.

Thanks again for participating.

Kris
Old 03-23-2011, 02:25 PM

My charms were mailed 1st class today so should be there soon.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Power Poster

i can't wait to gert mine, i'm thinking a coat of many kitties,
i'm going to look thru my patterns to make a cute jacket of kitties, any opinions, or suggestions for what everyone else id going to do with them????
Old 03-24-2011, 03:18 PM

I have two kitty quilts (one yrs old and the other in progress) so I think I am going to make sewing machine covers or kitty furniture pads with mine.

I made all of these cute kitty pads to donate to the pet rescue groups (I got my bengal cat from rescue) and only have receiving blankets covering my furniture for my boys to curl up on. So I got this bright idea to make nice cat pads for my own use. And I really should do my machines (serger, sewing) justice and make them covers since they stay up.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:50 AM

Funny this just came up...I was going to ask what people were going to do with their charms....I've been trying to think of what I will do with mine as well.

I like all the ideas so far...and my sewing machine really does need a cover. I'm still toying with some ideas.
Old 03-25-2011, 08:40 AM

I don't know until I see what I get back-if the charms look good fussy cut/highlighted or better as a collage, I just have to see what I receive. :mrgreen: