Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap  -- Closed >

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Anastasia’s Table Topper/Runner Swap -- Closed

Old 04-01-2013, 03:28 PM

now, isn't it easier to wait when you have a story? of course it is!! lol
Old 04-01-2013, 04:06 PM

I received my runner from Letsquilt today.... love the tulips and the spring colors!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]405782[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]405783[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails letsquilt-table-runner-front.jpeg   letsquilt-table-runner-back.jpeg  
Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM

mmmmmm, beautiful!! i'm waiting for my tulips to come up. have hyacinths ready to bloom, an easter lily blooming ( on the right day, too!), and i have mini daffodils in bloom. forsythia is just ttthhhiiisss close to blossoming, and the roses are putting out little leaf clusters. and someone stole my lily of the valley and my daylillies! did i mention i had the world's worst lawn care kid last summer? makes my blood boil that those lovely plants are gone! i am pleased with the new ones-- so pretty and so spring!!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:49 PM

Jaba, will check to see if they have an online store for the cut outs
Old 04-02-2013, 09:49 PM

Nancia lovely tale I can see you climbing out a window to rescue a dog I would pretty much go into anything to help an animal. And living in AZ we had those ugly creepy crawly things. big ones. and the white scorpians you truly have to look to see them, but after I got a bug man to spray every month they stopped coming into the house. phew. those dinner plate size spiders were pretty darn nightmarish for me. I once offered to pay him double to come back but he said law wouldnt allow more than once every 28 days so we set up our visits for that. no 30 day thing for this girl. eeeegad. Loved AZ though. Javalina central. Coyote Central. Adorable quails zooming all over your yard. We had heat but night time cooled down. Sedona was at 5,000 ft so not like below. None of that for me. Now I am in the woods here in CA, we had a mild winter too mild... daffodils up all over the place (not my house) and this year the snow didnt take them out.

On a whacked note I just ordered.. a ..snow cone machine. I wanted shaved ice. I am not to drink too much water so they suggest sucking on ice.. ok.. shaved ice for me big old dork. The kids will get a good laugh at that but come warm weather bet I might even be popular and then we will see if this old dork will share or not. watch they will use it for something like margaritas or mixed drinks. I just want the dumb ice.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:00 AM

hmmm.....if i don't make fun of your shaved ice sno cone , will you let me have a margarita? i learned to love them in texas. it didn't take more than one to teach me! lol, and i have to admit i like the different flavors, too. it's just grown up pop. do you remember fizzies? they tried to bring them back years ago, but they weren't as good as i remembered. now we have a soda maker and dh is always drinking soda water. i like it , too, but i often add a little flavor! i am a drink junkie. not alcohol, just have to have something wet with me. can't tell you how many times i've been asked if i'm diabetic. but, nope, i just get thirsty. i like tap water just fine, but those plastic bottles sure do make it convenient! i shop at macy's mostly because you can get water at the registers. and they have nice stuff. not always expensive either. i like to manipulate fabric, so i bought an electric fry pan to melt crayons in, and a blender to mix dyes, and they were very reasonable. makes dh's eyes cross! why do you need that? to dye fabric. what fabric? remember that blue yard of fabric i did last year? lololol hundreds of dollars for supplies, all the fancy proscion dyes and i've dyed one yard of fabric so far! craaaaaazy! well, this is bedtime for me. dh has been sawing logs for several hours and i have a cat to the left of me, a cat to the right of me, a dog on one foot (literally) and one next to the side of the bed in case i want to try and make a break for it! hahahaha! i live in such a silly world!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:07 AM

here's a taste of the little bit of spring i have so far. no, i'm not going to show you the muddy floor! 8-)
Attached Thumbnails daffy-dillo-april-2013-013.jpg   daffy-dillo-april-2013-004.jpg   daffy-dillo-april-2013-006.jpg  
Old 04-03-2013, 09:19 PM

Dear Fearless Leader Anastasia:

Please come out of hiding. We miss you. Tell us you will be doing one more swap por favor?? pretty please? you wont have to play or anything but we do miss your chatter too. like hello world I am alive? howsa about that one? or how are you all doing? we wouldn't mind that.. I know school and life have come into play. How about you playing here a tiny bit too? um... we as is in me will behave (crossing fingers behind back)

sincerely,
she who misses her friend
Old 04-03-2013, 10:02 PM

anastasia~ we all miss you. wouldn't you love to do another swap? when brat says she'll behave she means it. behaving badly is still behaving, just badly. mom tried to teach her but some kids are harder of learning than others! lol but we still love our little le brat! since we've gotten used to her and all. please don't let her frighten you away! she almost never bites any more. since they took out her teeth and wired her mouth shut. we're thinking of super gluing her fingers together so she can't type any more threatening letters ( her spelling has improved tho', don't cha think?!)
Old 04-04-2013, 04:45 AM

her spelling has to improve though.....sheesh its HER TYPING has to improve though. my keyboard has not a letter D nor does the O chose to work half the time I hit it ten times before it shows up. Poor Brat has a laptop that is failing grade but it still functions so she still uses it and I am telling MOM on you for tattling on me. so what if I caint spell? she knows I am the cuter one. I asked. sticking tongue at you na na naaa na na I will get all the roses on the birthday cake. Actually my lil sister was the 'baby' in our house all her friggen life. When we had birthdays and cakes she always got the rose on the cake because she was the 'baby'. Boy I hated hearing that being second to last. middle kids, complex and all that lol. Four kids and the 'baby' always got the good part. now I think of that big old icing rose and want to gag. yucko ten times over. maybe I lucked out afterall. And nancia you have to have teeth to wire them shut silly goose. Us hicks do NOT have teeth. just flannel shirts.

Now Anastasia get your tail out of bed and write. I know you come here and read this cause you told me you do. get up right now. move it. no more excuses. Mush! Mush! Roseirish! Anastasia wont come out and play! (now your in big trouble kid). I move for a private swap then. Jaba you in? Vanogay? anyone else want to play another one of brats games if Anastasia wont join in? so much more fun if SHE STARTS A THREAD but nooooo she wants to lay around and ignore her pals. The theme then will be tropical splendor. yup that's the theme can you keep up with it? summer time margartias! cinco de Mayo celebrations! come on come one come all! Tropical Splender Tablerunner or Mat of your partners chosing. I will pair you up. or we can round robin it. just need someone to pair/round robin it with. Think beachy! think Caribbean! oh la la.. this could be one fun vacation.. we can cruise from our sewing machines!