Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed >

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

April Secret Pal Swap Sign up Closed

Old 04-20-2011, 08:45 PM

YOu are most welcome Dotty. It was fun working on your pincushion and your swap.

Hoppa
Old 04-20-2011, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Dotty, I love the fabric your tissue holder is made of. Jeff did you make the cup the pincushion is in? It's amazing. Great package.
Yes Terry I did make the cup for Dotty's pin cushion.

Hoppa
Old 04-20-2011, 09:35 PM

Gigi...Please pass the lemonade and I think I might have some cherry filling to top off that cheesecake. Mmmmmm...
Old 04-20-2011, 10:21 PM

Great package!
Old 04-21-2011, 02:41 AM

Have tracked my package and it is in customs so someone shuld be receiving their package hopefully by the end of next week. Hint: they should be there to receive it then.

Thanks to Lori(?) for taking over swap I enjoy them so much and am beginning to build a swap stash so am pleased I will be able to continue with the swaps.

Still waiting for my package I think I will try to squeeze on the bench and try some baked ziti I have no idea what that is but it sounds interesting! Eileen
Old 04-21-2011, 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by cnolan
OH, MY GOODNESS!!!!! Where do I start?!?!?!

I signed up for this, then got buried in so many other things (finishing UFO's, doing other swaps, then making/collecting stuff for my SP, etc), and I never got around to checking back on this board. In fact, I had somehow convinced myself I had until the 23rd to mail it... don't ask me how ~ just BLONDE, I guess! It sure is a good thing I finished up my last project for my SP so I can get it in the mail tomorrow, hmm?

Anyway, I had the MOST WONDERFUL surprise today:

Zappycat, you are SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!! Ladies, check out this stuff! The pictures really don't do any of it justice, nor do they show how much time and thought she put into all of it! Terrie, you really are wonderful!!!! This is by FAR the best SP I have EVER had!!! (My first one on this board, but about my 100th in life, and yours leaves the others in the DUST!!)

She made the WONDERFUL dragon (I LOVE HIM!!!!!), she included some of the most fabulous fabrics, great stickers, a terrific magazine, an adorable bag, straight pins, a pattern for adorable pin cushions, a pack of terrific note cards, and a great card with a picture she took (GREAT PIC! and your hand-writing is disgustingly PERFECT!). Oh... and chocolate!

It doesn't get any better than this, friends!!! :lol: :D :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way.... SP, you live near-by, and I will send it Priority, so you should receive your package very soon. I sure hope you think it is worth the wait, and I am VERY sorry I kept you waiting!!
You are very welcome Christie. I am glad you liked everything!
It was fun putting it together!
The dragon was supposed to be a pincushion, but he turned out a big bigger than I had expected, so I told Christie that he is the "Keeper of the Stash"! I made him from a pattern I bought on Etsy from DIY Fluffies.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Power Poster

Got a PM from my SP, Zquilter, and she finally received the package I sent. I can relax now.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:09 AM

Yay! Got my package yesterday...as always, when I was not expecting anything...and Oh My, what a package! Fabric of my favorite colors...and GOOD fabric, candy for the frazzled soul of mine, knick knacks, and yes, an elephant! Oh My!!

April Package
[ATTACH=CONFIG]187064[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-187058.jpe  
Old 04-21-2011, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by twinkie
Got a PM from my SP, Zquilter, and she finally received the package I sent. I can relax now.
My package to my SP is still in transit!! How that can be is mind boggling..Especially since it is only a few states away from me..I sent it a week ago tomorrow..Another package I sent to someone that same day arrived two days ago..I am on pins and needles here waiting and hoping that she gets it soon and that she likes what I sent her..
Old 04-21-2011, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by Terryl
Quiltnut4ever, that truly is an awesome package. Would you show some of the inside pages of the magazine PLEASE? Looks very interesting.
Will do Terryl when I get home tonite. It is an interesting magazine with women who deal with different arts to include sewing.