Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED >

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

August Secret Pal Swap CLOSED

Old 08-05-2011, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy
My two SP packages will go out Saturday or Monday. I need to get them out fast as I will be going..........awa-y-y-y-y!!!! Didn't think I would get the handmade items done in time but I'm almost done.
One goes south and the other west!
It's me, I'm west!!!
Old 08-05-2011, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by koko
Originally Posted by mooretll
Mimom, Love the mugrug!! what a great job. Very nice packages also. Back to the kitchen to make more jelly. My sp will get some to sample. who like homemade jelly on here? lol
I LOOOOOOOOOve homemade jelly but I didn't write that down on my sheet :-(
I love apple jelly. I haven't had any In so long now. My favorite breakfast as a kid was fritter with apple jelly. Meema used to make it, but she hasn't been able to do that for long time now. Mama tries to find some for when I go back home for a visit. I haven't been back home to see my family since before my son was paralyzed 4 yrs ago. Last time I saw Mama and 2 of my brothers was when they flew down after the accident.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:17 PM

East Coast.. I'm 4 hours from the East Coast ;)

Originally Posted by Juli
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by Juli
Both my packages are now mailed with a delivery date of 8/6.
I think Juli is determined to not give any other hints other than it is east of OR, which narrows it down to still include maybe 75% of swappers, lol. Torture! :mrgreen:
One is going to the East Coast
Old 08-05-2011, 03:45 PM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by kriscraft99
If I walk three blocks I will be IN the east coast water. So it must be for me. Please include a life jacket as I am not the best swimmer and the water is choppy today. A small yacht would be good too.
Thank you in advance.

Yes. I AM a little whacky today. I spent four hours playing detective after finding out that someone got hold of my business debit card and has been on a spending spree. Kinda puts you over the edge.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:51 PM

Ok Candi I went crown shopping what do you think of these for our crowns
Attached Thumbnails attachment-237091.jpe  
Old 08-05-2011, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
If I walk three blocks I will be IN the east coast water. So it must be for me. Please include a life jacket as I am not the best swimmer and the water is choppy today. A small yacht would be good too.
Thank you in advance.

Yes. I AM a little whacky today. I spent four hours playing detective after finding out that someone got hold of my business debit card and has been on a spending spree. Kinda puts you over the edge.
That's horrible. Every time someone has done that to me I have busted them. I gather all the info and give the credit card company and the police. The first time if was a walmart employee. The 2nd time is was a neighbor where we used to live. My credit card company asked me how I found out who it was along with their address and phone# before they could. Told them it's part of what I do for living. I find people who don't want to be found.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:08 PM

Thank you in advance.

omg I am so sorry...Sure hope you find out who it was..
Old 08-05-2011, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by greenini
Cool packages so far. I am going to dig out my tank machine (the Kenmore that will not be killed) and try an experiment as a hand done project. Hope to get it done and the package in the mail by Mon...

It's headed North of me to a state that borders the state I last lived in...really helpful, hunh guys??

well, at least it's not you Candi :lol:
I'm in New York....
Old 08-05-2011, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Thank you in advance.

That's horrible. Every time someone has done that to me I have busted them. I gather all the info and give the credit card company and the police. The first time if was a walmart employee. The 2nd time is was a neighbor where we used to live. My credit card company asked me how I found out who it was along with their address and phone# before they could. Told them it's part of what I do for living. I find people who don't want to be found.
I think I will stay on your good side!!
Old 08-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by SLHughes
I have both of my Secret Pal's shopping done ... They will be going in the mail on Monday ... South of me.... However, I think everyone is South of me ... Not sure yet if they are Southeast or Southwest or just plain South ... will fire off more hints later... :D
Ok I'm southwest, so I'm claiming this one as mine. Everyone back off...lol
Everyone step back from this package . This little lady sounds like see will bite!!!lol. Mary