Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group >

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Boom 13 "FOUR LEAF CLOVER" 4 Month Group

Old 07-15-2014, 06:28 PM

Libster - it's lovely. Thanks for tweaking it - - - lol

joanelizbay - I've been trying my hand at paper piecing lately and I'm starting to get a little more gutsy. lol Glad you like it. It took me nearly 6 hours to finish that block ((I'm very slow w/ PPing)) but like the results.

Jane
Old 07-16-2014, 05:51 AM

Hi jane, You have to click on the "more" drop-down box and you'll find the fabrics page and "CLOVER, blocks made for others". I've been working on the page for "CLOVER, blocks by owner" but you all are so darn fast, I can barely keep up with postings to the "blocks made for others" pages. As I have so many irons in the fire right now, I don't even have enough spare time to piece anything myself! lol. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it.
Originally Posted by jclinganrey View Post
Janice -

I see the Jade group photos but don't find anything for the Clover group. Am I missing something?

Jane
Old 07-16-2014, 05:56 AM

Seesaw, beautiful blocks and love my block. Terri
Old 07-16-2014, 07:23 AM

For seasaw2mch ... Hayes' Corner block. Pattern: http://www.quilterscache.com/H/HayesCornerBlock.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]483531[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails clover-seasaw2mch.jpg  
Old 07-16-2014, 07:45 AM

Well thanks everyone for the kind words about my blocks but you all are doing such great ones for me I have to try and keep up with you. LOL

It seems that a few of you really like the Irish Logs, well so do I. I was totally amazed at how it looked when I started changing the colors for that block in the EQ7 program, which is where that block came from. Thanks to Terriamn, I'm now planning to make a quilt like this in the near future. Here is a picture of the block in it's original form, looks nothing like the one I made. I did make a little change in the block because I didn't want all those pieces in the center.

Also I want to point out that I don't deserve to much credit for remembering the block names. Most of the blocks are in EQ7 or QuiltPro programs and some are designs that I run across on the net but I redraw them in the EQ program so I have them. I keep forgetting the names so I decided to make a list of all the people in the BOOM projects that I do and then list the blocks I made for each person so I don't sent them the same block each time. It's just my own way of helping me keep from sending the same person the same block each time.
Attached Thumbnails original-irish-logs-block.jpg  

Last edited by seasaw2mch; 07-16-2014 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-16-2014, 07:48 AM

please let me know who made this block:

i have it in my photos but didn't attach a name to it. it might be libster's jade fabric or katskid's fabric from the clover group. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Old 07-16-2014, 08:13 AM

For KatsKidinWI ... a Jacob's Ladder block. Pattern: http://www.quilterscache.com/J/JacobsLadderBlock.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]483535[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails clover-katskidinwi.jpg  
Old 07-16-2014, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
please let me know who made this block:

i have it in my photos but didn't attach a name to it. it might be libster's jade fabric or katskid's fabric from the clover group. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Janice, this could possibly be for the Clover group too. I was short about 3 or 4 F8s for the Clover group, so I sent some of the Jade fabric to replace them. Whoever made it, I love it. I've been looking at that pattern for a while now.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:29 AM

For Bibliostone ... Buckeye Beauty. Sorry it's such a simple block, but I couldn't bring myself to cut up the butterflies! LOL! Pattern: http://www.quilterscache.com/B/BuckeyeBeautyBlock.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]483544[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails clover-bibliostone.jpg  
Old 07-16-2014, 10:39 AM

For Jaba ... a State of Georgia block seemed appropriate. I've never lived anywhere but Georgia. Same for my husband. (We were born at the same hospital, even! LOL!) Pattern: http://www.quilterscache.com/S/StateofGeorgiaBlock.html

[ATTACH=CONFIG]483547[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails clover-jaba.jpg