Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 03-14-2015, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Billi View Post
Well mr Bill is actually pretty interesed is this a possible weekend? nailing it down will be great and will dictate if he comes with or he plays in his scheduled tournament and I come alone.
I am not sure where we will be end of September - will have to see if we stay in NY to help with my mom, or she is still well enough for us to travel. Either way - I want to meet you all and will fly in, or bring hubby and our home!
Old 03-14-2015, 06:41 PM

Ok....let's look at Thursday, September 24th through Monday/Tuesday, September 28/29. That gives some flexibility on airline schedules and fares into Knoxville. If we could all try to be here together Friday, Saturday and Sunday it allows for better planning for the group. For those who want to arrive on Thursday and stay through Tuesday....YYYaaaaaY! We will consider a different weekend if ALL cannot made this one.

The 2015 Boomerangers Blowout and Quilt-a-Thon (any one have a better name? to be held at "both" Sweetwaters Second Best Marigold Resorts. Stay for free!.....Cooking services other than those meals included on your advance itinerary will be provided at a rate of $450 per hour. A ten mile walk will be required each morning prior to 6:00 a.m.
Shopping trips to area Quilt Shops must be attended by all resort quests so as to provide intervention for those who loose consciousness and attempt to by more fabric than they can get back home. Full schedule of activities and photos to follow. Please PM me your e-mail address if you would like to receive additional info.

What fun! Bee
Old 03-15-2015, 04:18 AM

I'm in! You have my email address. I will be thrilled to stay the full time. Might just have to come up a week early to scope things out and then stay a week late to see that everything is properly wrapped up...
Originally Posted by Bee Beatty View Post
Ok....let's look at Thursday, September 24th through Monday/Tuesday, September 28/29. That gives some flexibility on airline schedules and fares into Knoxville. If we could all try to be here together Friday, Saturday and Sunday it allows for better planning for the group. For those who want to arrive on Thursday and stay through Tuesday....YYYaaaaaY! We will consider a different weekend if ALL cannot made this one.

The 2015 Boomerangers Blowout and Quilt-a-Thon (any one have a better name? to be held at "both" Sweetwaters Second Best Marigold Resorts. Stay for free!.....Cooking services other than those meals included on your advance itinerary will be provided at a rate of $450 per hour. A ten mile walk will be required each morning prior to 6:00 a.m.
Shopping trips to area Quilt Shops must be attended by all resort quests so as to provide intervention for those who loose consciousness and attempt to by more fabric than they can get back home. Full schedule of activities and photos to follow. Please PM me your e-mail address if you would like to receive additional info.

What fun! Bee
Old 03-15-2015, 04:51 AM

I'm in I just sent you a pm with my email address I'm thinking wednesday to Monday maybe Tuesday. Ill probably be alone unless something odd happens with mr bills golf tournament.
Old 03-15-2015, 05:02 AM

My husband will pick up the people flying in...
Old 03-15-2015, 07:58 AM

Bad weekend for me, we have to close up the lake the last weekend of Sept. Will talk to hubby about closing up early. I checked into driving and one route is 14 hours but goes through Chiacgo, there are two other routes only 2 hours longer that don't go near Chicago. 16 hour drive. To be truthful I have never driven further then 6 hours from home but there is a first time for everything
Old 03-15-2015, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Bad weekend for me, we have to close up the lake the last weekend of Sept. Will talk to hubby about closing up early. I checked into driving and one route is 14 hours but goes through Chiacgo, there are two other routes only 2 hours longer that don't go near Chicago. 16 hour drive. To be truthful I have never driven further then 6 hours from home but there is a first time for everything
Bring hubby and make it a "see-America-first" trip. Plan scheduled sight-seeing stops along the way. Drive only 6 hours a day...... Re-charge here before heading back..love to have you.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:20 AM

Bee hubby is still working and has a crazy schedule now. The first week in May he will be at sister site in Aurora Illinois about a 6 hour drive away,msecond week he will be here third week he goes back to Aurora. I just mentioned it to him, he is not happy with me but thought I should fly if I go. And he grumpily reminded me that is also our anniversary. I sweetly reminded him we usually wait till after lake is closed up to celebrate
Old 03-15-2015, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Bee hubby is still working and has a crazy schedule now. The first week in May he will be at sister site in Aurora Illinois about a 6 hour drive away,msecond week he will be here third week he goes back to Aurora. I just mentioned it to him, he is not happy with me but thought I should fly if I go. And he grumpily reminded me that is also our anniversary. I sweetly reminded him we usually wait till after lake is closed up to celebrate
I understand. What a sweet guy that reminds you about your anniversary.......just know you will be missed!

Bee
Old 03-15-2015, 06:33 PM

My granddaughter brought me flowers for thinking of me pre surgery. She is so darn sweet and was thrilled and excited wh n I gave her the quilt. She didn't know it was finished. Granddaughter is on right, other two lovely young ladies are her roommates from college in Whichita

[ATTACH=CONFIG]513805[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg