Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 14 - March, 2 month group >

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Boom 14 - March, 2 month group

Old 01-12-2015, 05:02 PM

I love my block! This is one of my favorites and I've never made one. Thank you so very much, Seasaw!
Originally Posted by seasaw2mch View Post
Ok here are what "pooped" out LOL it was suppose to be "pops"

JaniceMcC, yours looks crooked but it's not, I just didn't smooth it down before taking the pic
Old 01-13-2015, 12:25 AM

Well thank you all for the nice comments. I'm having lots of fun with them.
Here are the last 2 for this group.

BeeBeatty, you wanted pockets, so pockets it is. This block is one out of my head and I call it The Watering Can. I'm posting 3 pictures of it. One to show the block and the other 2 are to give an idea of the pockets. The heart is one pocket but the watering can itself is also a pocket and notice it's big enough to hold a pair of my scissors. I figure you could have fun with this one with your mom.
Attached Thumbnails beebeatty-watering-can.jpg   beebeattys-pockets.jpg   beebeatty-pockets-2.jpg   arizonakat-lemoyne-star.jpg  

Last edited by seasaw2mch; 01-13-2015 at 12:27 AM.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Billi we are also water babies. Love being in warm water. Didn't think about it getting to hot. We might get a week of stinkin hot weather in a summer but usually not more then that. We leave Saturday for the Mexican Riveria, have a swim up room. Means we will be in the pool or ocean from sun up till sundown.
Well that sounds amazing, where are you going? We keep looking at Bora Bora or the maldives and the cabanas out on the water. Our theory is we can handle most heat as long as we are on the water.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:34 AM

SeeSaw......I am jumping with joy! You nailed it......I love it! Thank you! So much is going on with my Mom right now...this made my day!

Bee
Old 01-13-2015, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by seasaw2mch View Post
Ok here are what "pooped" out LOL it was suppose to be "pops"

JaniceMcC, yours looks crooked but it's not, I just didn't smooth it down before taking the pic

This leaves me with 2 left. ArizonaKat and BeeBeatty then on to the April group

Your macine poops out beautiful blocks it must be enchanted and your the sweet, kind, princess that uses it and shares the bounty. :-)
Old 01-13-2015, 05:20 AM

That is just another group of amazing photos! wow. I got one done yesterday for Arizonakat whoop whoop! hoping to get another done today. big goals I know but I am working hard on getting a bunch of projects done before surgery on the 3rd. I want to know Janice M. can I send you the blocks when I am done with what I have on two weeks? then keep sending sets until I am done this way? I am worried about the upcoming surgery and time and want all done out of here so they are safely with you. I know this is a big request but if I send them priority each time they should in theory arrive safely to you just in two or three batches. I know my right leg will be not very usable for a period of time and then my left arm the same. (moving a vein from the leg to the left arm) and want to make sure I fulfill my obligations as I commited. just worried thinking ok maybe a week or two but surely not a month! of no use. so crossing fingers and toes on this. in the mean time going to work like crazy to finish fast and do a job well done. just let me know!
Old 01-13-2015, 06:27 AM

Sure, Brat, if you want to send them as you do them, that's just fine! Let me know before you ship so I can be looking for the pkg. Whatever is best for you works for me.
Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
I want to know Janice M. can I send you the blocks when I am done with what I have on two weeks? then keep sending sets until I am done this way?
Old 01-13-2015, 06:52 AM

See - Love the block. When I grow up I want my points to turn out like yours.

Learning to use my phone camera so bear with me.
Attached Thumbnails beebetty.png   elisabrat.png   jaba.png   travellinggramma.png  
Old 01-13-2015, 08:21 AM

Hello Ladies
Sorry I have been missing in action..but got a new computer (with windows 8) and it wouldn't connect to the internet..finally got the problem resolved ..so I have finally caught up with all the wonderful pictures of beautiful blocks...Love all the blocks you have made for me!!!!! Also don't know if I will be able to figure out how to post pictures...I have so many pictures on my camera that I will have to buy a new chip to start fresh..I am gonna try to do that soon..Thanks for sharing your talent with me!!! I am a fairly new to making different blocks, so I will be making the same block for everyone..hope that's ok with you
Old 01-13-2015, 10:33 AM

This one is for TravelingGramma, a Jacob's ladder block. TG, beautiful color!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]505928[/ATTACH]

Two more are on the deck ready to be sewn. If i get a couple of hours tonight, they'll be done too. We'll see.
Attached Thumbnails jj-tg-march.jpg