Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 22, 3 month group - Later >

Boom 22, 3 month group - Later

Boom 22, 3 month group - Later

Old 05-09-2019, 02:31 PM

Janice, Thank you for all your work on these BOOM's. I really do appriciate all the work you put into keeping us straight. This is by far my favorite on the Quiltboard and That's because of all the hard work you put into making this a great place for me and all my new friends. I look forward to the next Boom. I sam going to go wash my fabric now.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Libster beautiful quilt. Love the colors you added.

Darcy Shannon how is your Mom doing?

Annie Quilts, hope your surgery went well and you are in recovery.

My blocks arrived but haven’T had time to look at them yet.

Went to Orange Quilters today and had a good day sewing. Think there were 10 of us, not the most healthy group this month. One lady fell and broke her leg in Norway about 6 weeks ago. She was walking pretty good with a cane, had my surgery 6 weeks ago and doing really well. Another gal had her hip replaced 3 weeks ago and one gal tripped going into her garage and knocked herself out. She by far looked the worse. Nasty black eye, one side of her face was yellow green, nose still swollen and cement rash on the other side of her face. We all had a good laugh and agreed things can only get better

Terriamn, maybe your group should all invest in one of those bubble suits that we talked about! LOL Sounds like your neck of the woods has had a rough couple of months. Time for all of you to take it slow and get better now.

Seriously, I'm so glad you're feeling better now. We've just gotta' get Jaba back up to par too.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:40 PM

My blocks all look great! Thank you, Ladies, for another great swap. I've left feedback for everyone. If I left anybody out, please let me know so I can thank you too.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:54 AM

All my blocks are beautiful and I want to thank everyone for the hard work you put into them. I don't get online often enough as I work full time stitching industrial and try to do my quilting/sewing business on the side.

Appreciate all the nice work everyone did. Hope to make it into the next swap, but not sure on time right now.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:21 AM

I received all of my blocks yesterday! I was so amazed at the incredible skill and love how they all match up with the blocks I already made! Thank you so much everyone for a very fun learning experience! Looking around for my fabric for my next boom!
Old 05-10-2019, 05:47 PM

Received your blocks today ladies, thank you so much. I haven’t had the time to open them yet but hopefully tomorrow. Trying to clean out the closet and get rid of all the xl and 1 x or 2x clothes, need to replace with 10 - 12’s or med. my hubby is ready to die I think, wondering why I have this many t’s, sweatshirts, and pants. I’m actually wondering that myself. Posted on a local website to come and get if they need them.....free...hope someone needs them
ct scan today, just waiting for the next doctor to call me and let me know when they can see me.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:09 PM

I received my squishy today ladies, thanks for the great blocks.

Jaba hoping for the best results from your CT scan.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:03 AM

Hello Ladies..Received my beautiful blocks yesterday and wanted to give a big Thanks to all of you..thanks for sharing you talent with me!!! These blocks are amazing.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:42 AM

I received my blocks yesterday and they are all lovely. I just oooh and aaaw at all the talent. I have just enough solid color blocks and white background blocks to make two lap blankets for the nursing home for Christmas. Thank you ladies for your vision. I truly love this swap. And Thank you again Janice for Hosting. I am just Giddy with happiness.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:41 AM

Received my blocks yesterday and am thrilled. Thank you everyone for making a block for me.
Heading to the Farmer's Market this morning and will catch up with everyone later. Have a great day!