Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28

Thread: Boom 23 - Early Birds 2 month group

I just left feedback for everyone. Thank you for such a fun swap.
    Gallery: Boomerangswaps.weebly.com

It is a horrible feeling when that happens, it was me who accidentally gave you the negative feed back, I even messaged a moderator but nothing could fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Libster View Post
    Ladies, please watch the rating carefully when submitting feedback for someone. When I clicked "submit feedback" yesterday for Moonrise, it was showing a positive rating. Lo and behold, when it got to her end, it's showing negative!! I absolutely did not mean to give her such an abysmal rating for the gorgeous blocks she made me. This happened to me once, and it couldn't be changed. I will go back in (won't let me until 10:11 am this morning) and add another rating and explain what happened.
    If anyone else got a negative rating from me, please know that was absolutely not what I clicked for your rating. I love these blocks more than any I've ever received!
    "Never cruel, nor cowardly, never give up, never give in."

Let's take care of the Earth, it is the only planet that for sure has Chocolate.

Sonic screwdrivers, fez, bow ties, and Stetsons are cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
    It is a horrible feeling when that happens, it was me who accidentally gave you the negative feed back, I even messaged a moderator but nothing could fix it.

Kass, I would never have outed you on that. Please don't stress over a mistake between your intentions and your finger. I understand exactly how this can happen now. I just hope Moonrise can forgive me for ruining her perfect score. I just feel so horrible that I can't correct it. More positive ratings will bring it back up in time if that's any consolation at all.
    So, Ladies, if you haven't rated her yet, please do so. She does beautiful work and she so deserves it. Just check that rating level at least 40 times before you click "send".
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...56-albums.html

take time to build memories with the kids

Wyoming in the summer, Florida in the winter
    Blog Entries
    I just left feedback for everyone...all very positive! I love the blocks ladies, great swap. Thank you all so much! Have a bunch still to do before I can start putting it together, like cleaning out my closet completely so I can go get new clothes. Goodwill here I come, I think they will love all the clothes I'm going to take them. Clothes shopping is not my favorite thing to do but when you have all 1X clothes you don't have to much choice. Size 8 makes a big difference, even down to bra's and underwear.
    I will get these blocks together though, I'm going to love making it with all your beautiful work. Thank you again so much.

I haven't had a chance to leave feedback yet, but I will as soon as I can. I've been sewing like a maniac to get ready for this weekend's craft fair. And next weekend's. And the next weekend's. And and and ... Whew. I don't normally do anywhere near this many craft fairs, but DH's work hours were cut awhile back, and yesterday they had a big lay-off due to lack of work, so we don't know how much longer he'll have a job. He's been there 15 years. One of the guys they laid off had been there for over 20 years. We're afraid it's just a matter of time until DH gets laid off, too, or the company goes out of business. We're hoping for the best, but trying to prepare for the worst.

No worries about the feedback, Libster. Actually, I sent a message to the admins a few days ago, asking about it, and they removed the accidental negative, so it's been fixed.
    Last edited by moonrise; 10-24-2019 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
    I haven't had a chance to leave feedback yet, but I will as soon as I can. I've been sewing like a maniac to get ready for this weekend's craft fair. And next weekend's. And the next weekend's. And and and ... Whew. I don't normally do anywhere near this many craft fairs, but DH's work hours were cut awhile back, and yesterday they had a big lay-off due to lack of work, so we don't know how much longer he'll have a job. He's been there 15 years. One of the guys they laid off had been there for over 20 years. We're afraid it's just a matter of time until DH gets laid off, too, or the company goes out of business. We're hoping for the best, but trying to prepare for the worst.

No worries about the feedback, Libster. Actually, I sent a message to the admins a few days ago, asking about it, and they removed the accidental negative, so it's been fixed.

Thank you, Lord! That is the best news I've had in for ever!

Edited to say: Certainly not meaning the news concerning your DH's job situation. I hope things work out for the best for you both, be it continued employment where he currently is or new employment elsewhere.
    I hope you sell out at your craft fairs!
    Last edited by Libster; 10-25-2019 at 04:03 AM.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...56-albums.html

take time to build memories with the kids

Moonrise

Moonrise totally understand the fear of the lay off for hubby. Still coming to grips with hubby’s job ending in May and he has been there 36 years, his entire work career after college. Like you we planned ahead but it is still quite a shock. Hope you do well at the craft fairs

Quote Originally Posted by moonrise View Post

Moonrise, it's terrible to have to worry about impending layoff. Maybe he can find something else and leave before that happens?

Hope you have a good craft fair season. Hope the crowds are buyers and not just gawkers.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 20 Album of Blocks I made to swap https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19942.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hope everyone is doing well! I got back from vacation and got the bug to get some of my embroidery blocks put together into tops - they've been sitting around for long enough! Started thinking about the BH mystery and decided I really needed to finish up my crazy quilt blocks as I keep "saving" my neutrals for that project. So if I get it done, then all those neutrals can be freed up for the mystery.

But that all means my lovely set of swap blocks is sitting aside for now. They are going to make a very nice quilt!
    My name is Cathy - and I'm addicted to old sewing machines and their attachments.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 27 28