Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 25 -  Flurries 3 month Group >

Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group

Old 12-18-2020, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys View Post
While we wait, I will share what I have been working on. All my quilt making and I have never made my sons quilts. I asked them if they would want one and if they did, what colors. 3 did and so did my nephew. Here they are. 120 12-inch paper-pieced squares.

Your quilt are aso beautiful! I am impressed with each of them. and PP Wow! Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-18-2020, 07:14 AM

I have no problem waiting until after Christmas for shipping out our packages. I know last time my package was the last one delivered and I started getting concerned ti was lost in the mail as I waited for delivery for an added 11days after everyone else received their packages. I would think it is not uncommon for something to get a bit delayed this time of the year considering the heavier volume of packages now being sent.
Old 12-18-2020, 07:24 AM

Thank you for all the well wishes as I recover from being sick. I am almost up to snuff now and today feel pretty good. Good enough to sit at the computer. Yesterday was not so good and spent the majority of the day in bed. I have now lost 15 lbs just from vomiting so much. I am taking things nice and easy.. With temps being in the 40's tomorrow I should be able to get some of this snow gone. Mind you we only had a light dusting compared to so many east of us. Right now I am only trying to get stronger. Again thanks for all the well wishes.
Old 12-18-2020, 10:07 AM

Julia I’m so glad you’re feeling better. This is the best news I’ve had today! I hope the better weather helps.
Old 12-18-2020, 12:56 PM

After Christmas is fine with me. Beautiful Annt59!
Old 12-19-2020, 07:11 AM

Julia glad to hear you are recovering. Good to take it nice and slow.

Janice I’m also fine with waiting till after Christmas. How worrisome waiting for the missing package, hope it shows up soon. When the time comes to mail them back will you give me a heads up so I can decide what address to have them mailed to. Funny dd ordered cigars from out east they arrived in 3 days regular USPS, a special EcO safe radiator paper that was custom arrived 4 days from the time order was placed. Christmas presents ordered mid November haven’t shown up yet.

Oldest dd is flying in today. The house is going to be lively with family arriving.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:06 AM

Made by Sue, beautiful wall hanging.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
Julia I’m so glad you’re feeling better. This is the best news I’ve had today! I hope the better weather helps.
I am going out to the grocery store this afternoon. A friend is taking me so if I get tired I will be alright. I only have to go to the drive up at Walmart but still that is a lot of activity for me yet. Every day I am getting stronger and am continuing to loose weight. Still having a bit of trouble eating. My stomach can't seem to handle anything heavier than cooked cereal right now. I tried a piece of chicken last night and that didn't work at all! At least my head is clear now and that is a big plus. Thank you so much for caring.
Old 12-19-2020, 08:52 AM

Terriann thank you for the kind thoughts. Getting stronger every day. Happy quilting. Happy Christmas.
Old 12-19-2020, 11:03 AM

Juliasb, take it slow and allow yourself the time to heal. Don't overdo it.

I was checking in on another of my regular websites and find that a package being over two weeks overdue is not at all unusual these days. I didn't even bother shipping out my Christmas presents. I'm going to wait until after the New Year. Since we aren't going to see the boys and their families, DH and I are going to take some day trips during his 2 weeks off from work. We're going to check out some covered bridges within a few hours of home for the first trip. Might be a nice time to visit some waterfalls in North GA, too. Am trying to come up with anything that will break our boredom and the loss of a nice family holiday.

Hope you all are having a pleasant weekend.