Boom 28 Holly

Old 10-18-2022, 04:53 PM
  #501  
Power Poster
Thread Starter
 
sewbizgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 24,501
Default

Hi Kass, have you been to our album site? All the blocks can be viewed there, in individual albums. The link is in my signature, and be sure you click on "albums" and then "A-Z" at the top. It's easiest to see them in alphabetical order.

I got my Holly fabrics out and had a whole uninterrupted day of block making! I made 5 holly blocks, plus another 4 12" blocks for QOV. So here are my hollys du jour. In order of appearance, they are for Marcialee, JayneW, LogCabin82, Terriamn, and Cheesehead. I love your fabrics, ladies!
Attached Thumbnails img_2889.jpg   img_2890.jpg   img_2892.jpg   img_2893.jpg   img_2894.jpg  

sewbizgirl is offline  
Old 10-18-2022, 04:55 PM
  #502  
Super Member
 
travelinggramma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Traveling the USA
Posts: 2,077
Default

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Oops I never posted the other block for TG
love both of my blocks. Safe travels
travelinggramma is offline  
Old 10-18-2022, 06:18 PM
  #503  
Senior Member
 
LogCabin82's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lansing, Michigan
Posts: 392
Default

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Hi Kass, have you been to our album site? All the blocks can be viewed there, in individual albums. The link is in my signature, and be sure you click on "albums" and then "A-Z" at the top. It's easiest to see them in alphabetical order.

I got my Holly fabrics out and had a whole uninterrupted day of block making! I made 5 holly blocks, plus another 4 12" blocks for QOV. So here are my hollys du jour. In order of appearance, they are for Marcialee, JayneW, LogCabin82, Terriamn, and Cheesehead. I love your fabrics, ladies!
I love my block with the elephants dancing around! Thank you!
LogCabin82 is online now  
Old 10-19-2022, 04:01 AM
  #504  
Super Member
 
Janice McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: WNC
Posts: 8,093
Default

This one is for JayneW. I kept wondering what Kassaundra would do with the stripes. I hope it will work for you! Itís called Starry Eyed from the 1000 blocks book.
Attached Thumbnails 425332ba-5c83-4565-8928-dc439134b6e4.jpeg  
Janice McC is offline  
Old 10-19-2022, 09:10 AM
  #505  
Power Poster
Thread Starter
 
sewbizgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 24,501
Default

Originally Posted by LogCabin82 View Post
I love my block with the elephants dancing around! Thank you!
It's an elephant parade, LOL. I'm glad you like it.
sewbizgirl is offline  
Old 10-19-2022, 09:17 AM
  #506  
Power Poster
Thread Starter
 
sewbizgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 24,501
Default

Janice, that's a stellar block your made for JayneW! Very sharp and perfect for her quilt. As to what Kass would do with those stripes, there's no telling... Probably something we would never think of!
sewbizgirl is offline  
Old 10-19-2022, 10:41 AM
  #507  
Super Member
 
Janice McC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: WNC
Posts: 8,093
Default

One more for today for MJPEncinitas. Itís my second one for her. Hope you like it MJP!

Iím off to dinner at the grandsí house shortly. Traffic looks like itís a bear so Iíll be leaving plenty early.

Have a nice evening everyone.
Attached Thumbnails 7857b1ae-6f41-484e-a787-73c0635ebc79.jpeg  
Janice McC is offline  
Old 10-19-2022, 11:50 AM
  #508  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Wisconsin-Alabama Gulf Coast Snow Bird
Posts: 1,954
Default

SBG, thank you so much for the block you made for me, love it! Today I made one for you, the Entwined Star.
Attached Thumbnails img_0102.jpg  
Cheesehead is offline  
Old 10-19-2022, 02:46 PM
  #509  
Super Member
 
Kassaundra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Rural Oklahoma
Posts: 5,373
Default

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
This one is for JayneW. I kept wondering what Kassaundra would do with the stripes. I hope it will work for you! Itís called Starry Eyed from the 1000 blocks book.
LOL I do love a good stripe (and all stripes are good) You did a beautiful job w/ the stripes. That stripe reminds me of the block I made w/ the 3D hand.
Kassaundra is offline  
Old 10-19-2022, 02:47 PM
  #510  
Super Member
 
Kassaundra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Rural Oklahoma
Posts: 5,373
Default

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Hi Kass, have you been to our album site? All the blocks can be viewed there, in individual albums. The link is in my signature, and be sure you click on "albums" and then "A-Z" at the top. It's easiest to see them in alphabetical order.

I got my Holly fabrics out and had a whole uninterrupted day of block making! I made 5 holly blocks, plus another 4 12" blocks for QOV. So here are my hollys du jour. In order of appearance, they are for Marcialee, JayneW, LogCabin82, Terriamn, and Cheesehead. I love your fabrics, ladies!
Yes I have regularly looked at the album page.
Kassaundra is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FREE Quilting Newsletter