Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 01-08-2011, 03:49 PM

I didn't send a note this time with my F8's. Have fun with them! Go ahead and try something new. I don't mind a bit. I am just happy that you would take the time to swap with me. :)

I received F8's from donnadrum, obsessed, and pattis! Yay!

I can't wait to see my first block coming home already!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Buddy'mom - Sorry to hear you have tennis elbow. Mom and I both have the same thing. The pain in my elbow is the reason I split this swap with Mom.

MaineLadyBug - I am delighted you posted by block before the gentle reminder from April : ) I was admiring the block, wondering if I should ask for one like it when I realized it was MY block :) :) :) I love it!!!!!!

I received squishes from:
Main LadyBug
DonnaDrum
Oat13
TwoSpoiled Huskies
PokerDiva
Obsessed

I am so happy I got the sparkly maroon one. These fabrics are all so pretty. It will be hard to share with my Mom.
I glad you aren't upset at seeing it. I really didn't know I shouldn't post as this is my first time doing this swap.
Glad you like the fabric I sent too. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
I glad you aren't upset at seeing it. I really didn't know I shouldn't post as this is my first time doing this swap.
PLEASE PLEASE do not fret about posting the picture-it is not a problem at all-we have all done it at some point :-)
Hugs
April
Old 01-08-2011, 04:06 PM

As long as everyone else doesn't mind, I would love it if you posted a picture of the blocks you complete w/the fabric I mailed. If any of you know me, you know I am impatient. Just show me the money....I mean BLOCK....post away, it takes toooooo long for the letter carrier to get it to me....please dont make me wait, p.s. I just love sharing your work with everyone else.

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Buddy'mom - Sorry to hear you have tennis elbow. Mom and I both have the same thing. The pain in my elbow is the reason I split this swap with Mom.

MaineLadyBug - I am delighted you posted by block before the gentle reminder from April : ) I was admiring the block, wondering if I should ask for one like it when I realized it was MY block :) :) :) I love it!!!!!!

I received squishes from:
Main LadyBug
DonnaDrum
Oat13
TwoSpoiled Huskies
PokerDiva
Obsessed

I am so happy I got the sparkly maroon one. These fabrics are all so pretty. It will be hard to share with my Mom.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:43 PM

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance -
One for each squishy I found in my mail box. They were from:
moonrise
Sewwhat85
JaneCat and (these didn't give their board name)
Emile and Ann

Since this is my first time, I did not know how they would be packaged. I was surprised to find them in a simple #10 envelope then wrapped in plastic.
I was going to reinforce mine considerably more, but if that way is satisfactory, then I will be fine with me.
I'd like some feedback from all of you.

I anxiously await my fabric...........Due on Monday. I will be gone all day until 4:30, but plan to stay up till the fabric is washed, ironed , cut and packaged, so it is ready for mailing Tuesday morning.
That USPS better not let us down!
Old 01-08-2011, 04:48 PM

please hurry and stuff the envelopes, you know us early birds just can't stand to wait..........fabric, need more fabric !

Originally Posted by Roseysue
Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance -
One for each squishy I found in my mail box. They were from:
moonrise
Sewwhat85
JaneCat and (these didn't give their board name)
Emile and Ann

Since this is my first time, I did not know how they would be packaged. I was surprised to find them in a simple #10 envelope then wrapped in plastic.
I was going to reinforce mine considerably more, but if that way is satisfactory, then I will be fine with me.
I'd like some feedback from all of you.

I anxiously await my fabric...........Due on Monday. I will be gone all day until 4:30, but plan to stay up till the fabric is washed, ironed , cut and packaged, so it is ready for mailing Tuesday morning.
That USPS better not let us down!
Old 01-08-2011, 04:52 PM

Just wait till you see it! You know how much I love flowers
Old 01-08-2011, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by pattis47
please hurry and stuff the envelopes, you know us early birds just can't stand to wait..........fabric, need more fabric !
LOL you are too funny!! One can never have enough fabric-even if it isn't ours :-)

There is no rule against posting pictures if they are requested by the recipient-so for anyone who wants to see their block before they get it that is fine :-)

Mine will be out Monday as well.

Hugs
April
Old 01-08-2011, 04:57 PM

You are absolutely correct about fabric, however, if I plan right, I might have a little 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" sq left over after I complete the block to add to my postage stamp quilt so I will always remember this swap!

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by pattis47
LOL you are too funny!! One can never have enough fabric-even if it isn't ours :-)

There is no rule against posting pictures if they are requested by the recipient-so for anyone who wants to see their block before they get it that is fine :-)

Mine will be out Monday as well.

Hugs
April
Old 01-08-2011, 05:07 PM

Let's go ladies, I've been at my machine all afternoon, not that I got a whole lot done, battling a cold and sinus infection as well, but back to the sewing room and to pull out another F8 from one of you lucky gals!!!!!