Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) >

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108)

Old 01-08-2011, 02:10 PM

Anything you want to do will be sincerely appreciated. Color and pattern are your choice. I think they will appreciate anything that will help keep them warm.

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Originally Posted by pattis47
***** Just sew you know , the blocks you send back to me will be sewn into quilts for our American Soldiers in Afghanistan, . I am told it is very cold over there at night this time of year. If anyone has extra 12 1/12" blocks that they want to donate, just include them in the envelope. Please sign your blocks with your name and state if you donate so the soldiers will know where the blocks have traveled from. Thanks for your help
That's really nice! I might have some orphan blocks, does color matter for them?

Do you want me to see how many blocks I can get out of your F8?
Old 01-08-2011, 02:20 PM

I got two more in the mail today. Can't wait to start on them, but have to go out of town to visit the in-laws so they will have to wait. Darn it!
Old 01-08-2011, 02:24 PM

didn't want to take the chance I wouldn't have enough money to shop for possible needed fabric and pay the bill, if I don't know how much it is, I will worry about it next week.....things need priorities.....lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
Was I the only person who sent a little letter out with the F8s'?

And am I correct in assuming that I can make whatever kind of block I want in any pattern if I didn't receive general directions/instructions/wants from people who sent a F8?
I sent out notes too just because I sent out a little out of the box on this swap (plus Izabella wrote her own note for her orange fabric).

If there is no note than it should be open book for you :-)
Hugs
April

PS Pattis I love it you didn't open the bill....I did not open the F8s yet because I have to get my design wall up in the new sewing room! I love your plan for your blocks as well.
PPS VivnMe is fryguy's mom I believe :-)
Old 01-08-2011, 02:31 PM

Received fabrics from...Donna D,Laurie G,JaneCat, fryguymoore and oatw13. Can't wait to really study them and decide what to do with them.

All of mine went out in the mail today.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:33 PM

Isn't it great to just sit and look, touch, feel the fabric and how amazingly it lets you know just what you need to do?
Originally Posted by quiltlin
Received fabrics from...Donna D,Laurie G,JaneCat, fryguymoore and oatw13. Can't wait to really study them and decide what to do with them.

All of mine went out in the mail today.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:07 PM

just sew I know, is vivnme and fryguymoore the same person with 2 different names?

Originally Posted by vivnme
That is beautiful and if it is going to how I think, you read her perfectly :lol: The message is for maine ladybug. Im not sure I posted correctly.
YES! I am fryguymoore. My Mom is vivnme. We are spliting this swap. Mom isn't very chatty, she is much to busy being retired :)
Old 01-08-2011, 03:13 PM

Received an F8 from JaneCat today! Oatw13's froggies are all grown up and ready to hop hop hop home on Monday! I hope she likes it. I'm a little nervous - this is the first block I've ever swapped!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:18 PM

Buddy'mom - Sorry to hear you have tennis elbow. Mom and I both have the same thing. The pain in my elbow is the reason I split this swap with Mom.

MaineLadyBug - I am delighted you posted by block before the gentle reminder from April : ) I was admiring the block, wondering if I should ask for one like it when I realized it was MY block :) :) :) I love it!!!!!!

I received squishes from:
Main LadyBug
DonnaDrum
Oat13
TwoSpoiled Huskies
PokerDiva
Obsessed

I am so happy I got the sparkly maroon one. These fabrics are all so pretty. It will be hard to share with my Mom.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:37 PM

Hi everyone! My mailbox did the happy dance today-- I got f8's from:
fryguymoore
oatw13
moonrise
twospoiledhuskies
my f8's will go out Monday if I dont get snowed in.I loved the comment about the bill because I handed the bills to my DH and took what I call the fun mail!!
Old 01-08-2011, 03:38 PM

Ok just didnt want to send to wrong person, kept looking for vivnme on my list and couldn't find her.....working on her block now.....off to the machine again.....

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
just sew I know, is vivnme and fryguymoore the same person with 2 different names?

Originally Posted by vivnme
That is beautiful and if it is going to how I think, you read her perfectly :lol: The message is for maine ladybug. Im not sure I posted correctly.
YES! I am fryguymoore. My Mom is vivnme. We are spliting this swap. Mom isn't very chatty, she is much to busy being retired :)